Chomp Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chomp Help?

Ordered a ton of Distortions goodies the other day and they all came in last night, installing them today and everything works right except chomp....

Here's the issue: The mouth jumps slowly. Not a fluid motion of the mouth opening and closing, it won't even open or close completely, it just kinda bumps up or down....and knowin the motor it's on I know that isn't healthy for the motor. It doesn't seem to be a power supply issue. It has sufficient power. And everything else is right. The only thing I can think of is that they may have hard wired the female acceptor wrong. It was kind of sloppy for Distortions work, and you can't get the male end into the female end enough to even hold it in place.

I contact Distortions and left a voicemail, I can only imagine how swamped they are with everything and I really don't want to be a pain over a smaller prop of theirs. Does anyone on here have any suggestions that may work? I love Distortions and I have a good chunk of their product line at my haunts, but this is the first time I couldn't troubleshoot something on my own....any suggestions would be really helpful! Thanks guys!
Working...
X