Check out these costumes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out these costumes!

Hope everyone is having a good season! Don't get on here much but though I'd post a few pics of some costumes my friends from GWAR/Corotted artistry made me recently. I used a custom orc mask from Immortal Masks on the one, and a custom CFX Abaddon mask on the other. The pics of the Orc was taken before the loincloth was finished for the costume, it looks cooler now. If anyone is looking for any custom costume work these guys do amazing work, and the stuff lasts forever... they make it the same way they make the GWAR costumes that are used every night on stage.. they're pretty much indestructable.. you will never get a rip, tear, or have the costumes fall apart on you!

-Tim Bunch

hoh30.jpghoh32.jpghoh35.jpghoh36.jpg
    Tim Bunch
    House Of Horrors And Haunted Catacombs
    www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com

This costume they made me is on it's 3rd season, no flaking or chipping paint, rips, tears or anything that needed repair... pretty much bullet proof!

hoh31.jpg
    Tim Bunch
    House Of Horrors And Haunted Catacombs
    www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com

Comment

Very nice. What was the price range if you don't mind me asking? (you can be vague if you want)
      http://www.bigscaryshow.com
      http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

awesome

Love to see some videos of those in action
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Yeah, what do they run? I recognize the legs on one- they look like the same mold used flor Balzak Jaws of Death's (guitarist) legs. I love Gwar and have made a similar costume before.

Comment

Great

Great job Tim!!!!!!! Shane and it's they look great!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X