HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Halloween Craziest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default ..... 
    Newark, NJ
    Glad you posted that link to the cracked article. Was just about to do that myself.

I haven't been to any of the haunts (as the show calls them, not me) shown but the one in LA with the wire stunts I thought was a very nice touch.

The home haunter and black out honestly are trying to hard. I give them credit for thinking outside the box a bit by breaking that boundary between the customer and actor but personally I feel that its cheap. Especially for Blackout charging 50 bucks a pop to molester the customer. Any idiot could come up with a handful of scenes that would make 90% of the the customers uncomfortable and call it scary. What next? hang the customers upside down and poke them with a screwdriver? Strap them to a chair, attach lid locks and make them watch Baby Geniuses? Where will the madness end?

The pumpkin drop looked kinda fun I won't lie. The zip line in the dark sounded awesome. Especially since it was several of them with various "scares" on the trails in between. I have heard of the zombie paintball thing but have yet to try it. Those customers were scarier than the zombies though... bloodthirsty much? The scavenger hunt and coffin race seemed a bit kitsch but hey as long as no one gets hurt.

2. Default does anyone know? 
    Mexico, Missouri, United States
    When this reairs? I saw alot of the products I help sell w Juneau Studios at Transworld on the Mckamey MANOR HAUNT. AND THAT WAS VERY COOL! Looks like a pretty good show!
    Damon Carson

Thread Information