Halloween Craziest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Craziest

Okay so who saw this last night because I have to say yes indeed it showed some of the craziest things I've ever seen...

1) Blackout takes the cake for sure I've never seen something so outrageous.

2) The haunt in California that was very cool with all the rigs and stuff.

Other segments where also cool like throwing pumpkins and some others. What do you guys think of Blackout?

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I only got to see a piece of the very first haunt on the show- the one in his own house I think? THAT was weird. No way I'd let my teenage daughter go in there.....
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Yeah I agree for a home haunt it was a bit over the top! LOL For anyone who didn't see this show you need to watch it! It was an eye opener.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

I think that show is getting worse with each installment.

Jake

Comment

I thought it all was cool.

Stew

Comment

Blackout was interesting to say the least!!! I don't think I would want to go to their show, it's a little extreme for my tastes, there is a point where I think I would freak out and just start swinging! I really like the haunt in CA with all the wire stunts, they had a lot of cool ideas.

Comment

Been through blackout....the entire thing. I didn't catch the show but I know exactly what you're talking about....dont think they put the worst stuff on tv. If I didn't pay so much dang money to go through it I would've quit out of pure disgust and distaste but I'm not a fan of throwing money away so I touched it out.

Having a naked man in a gimp mask hold a music box to your ear and force you to dance with him to move on sucked.
              Having a girl force your hand into a tub of manure while she's squat in over it then taking your hand and rubbing it against her vagina only for it to come out with blood on where it touched her lady parts sucked.
              Having a guy choke you, then when you give the signal you can't take anymore he keeps going for a couple more seconds to trick you into giving up sucks.
              Having a fat guy put a plastic shopping bag over your head then licking it all over then spitting on it sucks.

I could go on and on. It's like it never ends. I mean...business wise I guess it's freakin awesome but holy hell is it a terrible thing to put yourself through. It's pure shock value that keeps people coming I guess.....*insert shiver here*

Comment

DID NOT LIKE THE HOUSE HAUNT OR BLACK OUT HAUNT!!! but....... I did in joy the haunt with all the stunt work and the out door haunt as well. I for one will never put my customers in a place like that.
                it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Comment

I'm going to agree with that last statement... I think a home haunt should be more fun than extreme. I think that is taking some risks maybe asking for it and its not worth it when you do it for free basically. Lastly as to the Black Out to me that isn't a haunted house and I wish they hadn't called it a haunted house. How much does it cost to do Black Out.

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

Interesting...

to say the least....Blackout's rules... http://www.blackouthh.com/rules and it's $40-$65.. oh and for a nice chuckle, read this review...LOL

http://www.cracked.com/blog/7-insane...nted-house_p2/
                    Last edited by craigsrobotics; 10-15-2013, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Glad you posted that link to the cracked article. Was just about to do that myself.

I haven't been to any of the haunts (as the show calls them, not me) shown but the one in LA with the wire stunts I thought was a very nice touch.

The home haunter and black out honestly are trying to hard. I give them credit for thinking outside the box a bit by breaking that boundary between the customer and actor but personally I feel that its cheap. Especially for Blackout charging 50 bucks a pop to molester the customer. Any idiot could come up with a handful of scenes that would make 90% of the the customers uncomfortable and call it scary. What next? hang the customers upside down and poke them with a screwdriver? Strap them to a chair, attach lid locks and make them watch Baby Geniuses? Where will the madness end?

The pumpkin drop looked kinda fun I won't lie. The zip line in the dark sounded awesome. Especially since it was several of them with various "scares" on the trails in between. I have heard of the zombie paintball thing but have yet to try it. Those customers were scarier than the zombies though... bloodthirsty much? The scavenger hunt and coffin race seemed a bit kitsch but hey as long as no one gets hurt.

Comment

does anyone know?

When this reairs? I saw alot of the products I help sell w Juneau Studios at Transworld on the Mckamey MANOR HAUNT. AND THAT WAS VERY COOL! Looks like a pretty good show!
                        thanks
                        Damon
                        Www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                        X