Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School Organization Haunted House

Hello everybody!
    This season an organization in my local high school is building a haunted house as a fundraiser. We've spent a total of about $1,000 (all that our budget allows) to build the house. But we are having troubles with finding the costumes. Other than the costumes, our haunt is pulling together quite spectacularly.

Are there any cheap ideas costume ideas? We're severely lacking in terms of costumes. We do have plenty of make up to match any costumes that we do come up with though. We have until Thursday, Oct 24 to make the costumes. We have plenty of scrap pieces of fabric and a basic sewing machine. Members can also pitch in (very limited) some money to go thrift shopping for supplies that we might need to make these outfits. Any ideas on costumes and the styles of make up to match these costumes? We're planning on keeping the costumes for years to come.

Our team is a haunted mental asylum.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Get a roll of somewhat thin canvas and find patterns for the clothes you want and then just distress them with stain, you'll be golden

Comment

Scrubs! get some blue or white scrubs, get a few hospital gowns (ask a hospital employee), and bathrobes! you have one of the easiest themes to costume. If you can get a decent canvas material then sewing a straight jacket is pretty easy, three tubes body sleeve and sleeve. Make the sleeves really long and add a bit of nylon or canvas belts to the end of each sleeve- D ring canvas belts can be found at the dollar store and they are a dollar.
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Dont use any black trash bags to make black walls

Any normal fire marshall will shut you down !!!!!!! I've been there !!!!! Done that

Comment

thrift shop

Thrift shops Good will Salvation Army that's the place to get clothing for costumes requires luck and some creative thinking. but for my inmate I found a orange welding jacket and striped pants for my sheriff I found tan shirt and brown pants and a bunch of other stuff then added the finally touches. cost $10.oo

Comment

Working...
          X