Need Female Actors for August Show in Indianapolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Female Actors for August Show in Indianapolis

I run a live-action gaming event (True Dungeon) that operates much like a haunted house -- except instead of people getting scared when they enter a room, they get challenged to solve a puzzle or defeat a monster in simulated combat.

It is called True Dungeon, and 100 friends and I run it in Indianapolis, IN for three days from August 16-18th inside the swanky Grand Ballroom at the Indy Marriott Hotel in downtown Indy.

We set up a 21,000 s.f. Dungeons and Dragons live-action adventure that challenges players with a two-hour experience of fun. We are a very professional group of volunteers, with several of us holding advanced degrees or being skilled tradespeople. The event is even sponsored by Wizards of the Coast -- the owners of the Dungeons and Dragons property. This will be our 5th year.

We are looking for a few more female actors to play the parts of a few "classic" monsters from the pages of mythology. We will need you to work two 3.5 hours shifts per day for the three days, but in return you will receive the fun a delighting 3,000 fantasy enthusiasts, a $75 costume alllowance, a $70 Convention badge, a spot in a 4-person hotel room at the 4-star Indianapolis Marriott, free soda and snacks, and lots of other goodies. There is a lot to do in downtown Indy -- as well at the game convention (Gen Con Indy). We prefer actors with some haunt experience, as well as those who would enjoy interacting with players.

If you are interested, please let me know ASAP so we can fill these last two slots. This will give us plenty of time for costuming and training.

Please reply to jeff <at> truedungeon.com

Event info: www.truedungeon.com

Thanks!
    Jeff Martin

Owner/CEO
    True Adventures, Ltd.
Working...
X