Who's thinking 2014?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's thinking 2014?

Alright, so we're well into the 2013 season, who is already thinking of everything they want to do for 2014? I for one have a build list that is increasing in size.

I can relate to you. Pretty much as soon as we finish our build for the year my focus immediately shifts to what's next.

Allan

Comment

Been thinking on it since Sept..lol

Comment

I have been... we plan to open for the Transworld show again! 2014 is going to be tough for us this year we have several projects for other clients this year already lined up. So working on Darkness is going to be really rough... I don't know when we can start on it but we are lining up vendors to make some stuff.

Haven't thought for even a second about any of our three attractions but Darkness.

We have to because I refuse to open for Transworld unless I do something really cool to make it worth another trip through...

So hopefully we can pull that off again this year.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry, that sounds awesome! Hopefully we can make it to transworld next year. It's gonna be a big year for Wilmont, I've got a big addition planned, tons of new stuff for the outside of our haunt, a brand new facade, a whole new lighting plot. It's gonna be a busy winter.

Comment

How does everyone want to improve there haunt next year? Whether it be how things operate, better sets, lighting, bigger scares, ect.

Comment

Working...
            X