So, who's open November 1-2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night.

Last night was awesome!! We were packed all night. Wonder how tonight will be? Gonna find out. We are also open tomorrow. Then a nap for about a 2 weeks. Then 2014!! Best of luck and break a severed leg!

Buck
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

We did great again tonight! I was shocked! Doesn't make up for the overall dud of a season but it helped. Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

We were open at The Plague and Camp Nightmare

Its a little late I know but we were open Halloween and the 1st and 2nd. Friday night was pretty good but we had to contend with all the local high school football games (welcome to teh country). But Saturday night was our biggest night!
        Travis "Big T" Russell
        President
        Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Good nights

Not our biggest nights, but both were good. about 1/3 capacity friday and 1/2 on saturday. Funny though, I think it was mostly repeat customers or something because it was the most fun crowd we had all season! Really enthusiastic and they all had a really good time. Of course our actors put on the best show of the season as well. Fun stuff, totally worth being open.
          Lucas Cox
          Cox Farms
          www.Fieldsoffear.com

Comment

Larry, I have the solution to your Card's problem. Simply move to another large city, but one with annually disappointing professional sports franchises and you'll be golden. (I'm looking at you Atlanta.) What would it take? Couple of U-Hauls and a large station wagon?
            Michael Inks
            Geist Entertainment, Inc.
            Visit GEI on Facebook

sigpic

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
            X