Went to the bates motel last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to the bates motel last night

I even met randy bates. Talk about a hands on owner !!!!! Sunday night, 6:30pm perfect weather. $10 dollar off coupon on the combo deal. Just incredible !!!!!

Best hayride i have ever been on. Incredible detail, scary actors (plenty of them !) they really know how to "work it", great scenes, pyro to the max, falling billboards, you name it !!!! They were coming out of the trees !!!!

Huge crowds at this event !!! Bates motel haunted house, great as usual. Great que line "crawling" actor had everybody screaming. Green house scene was incredible. Scary actors at every turn in the house very well hidden for great jump out scares. Gets better every year.

Haunted corn maze was another winner. Tons of corn field with huge circus tent area and other scares incorporated into this 20 minute outdoor walk thru. It was great !!!!!

If you are anywhere near this place, please, check it out. This week we are going to the pennhurst asylum all i hear about are "the tunnels", the tunnels !!!!!!

Bates Motel

We are flying out Friday to see that very Haunt.
    It's a haunt that has been on my bucket list for while now.
    Can't wait!
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Dear poison

Just pray it dosen't rain. The entire ground there is grass. (and dirt) get there early 6:30 pm is good. Friday and saturday is super crowded !!!! Last sunday we got there at 6:30 pm and we were glad we did. We got done every thing (3 attractions) by around 9:45pm. Great gift shop with great merch at super reasonable prices !!!,, great snack bar, que line monsters, this place is worth the trip from "where ever" have fun !!!!! Randy bates will be in the ticket booth. Big guy with a beard and john deere green suspenders (it is a real farm) 6 quick windows to serve you. Coupons at wawa food markets and on line. Be sure to drive to pennhurst asylum if you have time. You must experience the tunnels and the rest of this place incredible !!!!!! Have fun!!!! Happy halloween !!!!!

Comment

Poison, did you go ??????

Hope you enjoyed it and then went to the pennhurst asylum the tunnels !!!!! The tunnels !!!!!

Comment

Bates Motel and Pennhurst!

Yes we did go and it was great!
          3 attractions on at the Bates Motel. Definitely worth the trip.
          We were even lucky enough to visit with Randy before they opened and he gave us the grand tour.
          Really fun show all 3 attractions. The Hay ride is unlike any other hayride I have ever seen.
          Tons of pyro effects. Great startles too.
          The corn maze had one of the best spider rooms I have ever seen.
          We saw it during the day and it was freaky then.
          The Bates Motel was packed with so many scares and great set ups.
          They have been doing it for 20 years now and it shows with the all the experience and creativity packed into every show.

Pennhurst: 3 attracions.
          That had to be the freakest place I have ever been inside and out.
          The sets, actors, props, set ups, lighting. They get you coming and going.
          We really liked this one a ton.
          It inspired me to focus on more asylum props.
          Thanks Randy for your hospitality it was well worth the trip.
          sigpic
          PEACE, ADAM
          www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Knew you would love it !!!!!!!

Wish i had the chance to meet you guys. Glad you had fun !!!!! Both places rock and get better every year

Comment

Working...
            X