Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it worth opening Nov. 1-2? What is attendance like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worth opening Nov. 1-2? What is attendance like?

For those that opened in the past on Nov 1-2 what is attendance like? Is it worth it?

We opened last year and it wasn’t worth it. We’re going to be open again this year; mostly because it is so close to Halloween. Some of our attendees last year were from other haunts that were closed for the season. They appreciated that we were open and provided a place for their actors to tour.

We’ve already lined up a couple large groups to tour those nights which will help with attendance.

The weather can be a challenge too. It could be cold and rainy/snow or warm and clear. Who knows?

Kelly Collins
    The ScareAtorium Columbus

Comment

Open make the money

You got one shot for 2013, go for it !!!!!!!!! It's so close to halloween, people will still be in the mood.... Do it !!!!!

Comment

It's really weird how attendance, at least ours, dwindles down toward the end of the month. Been that way for ten years. I see on here where many talk about getting more attendance as Halloween approaches, god bless ya. The 2nd and 3rd weekend have been the biggest by far for us. Since it's so close to Halloween, we're gonna run Halloween night and 11/1 & 11/2. Hopefully it has a decent turn out, but I kind of dig closing out the season on a couple of nice easy nights. Halloween is on a Friday next year
        Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Last year we were open the Saturday after Halloween and we did about 1/3 capacity, totally worth being open. Everyones trained, its easy to run, and the people that come don't have to wait in any lines for anything. We're hoping for 1/2 capacity both the 1st and 2nd this year. Good luck!
          Lucas Cox
          Cox Farms
          www.Fieldsoffear.com

Comment

Heck yeah why not... Halloween is on a Thursday. Its not like Halloween is on a Sunday or Monday or even a Tuesday. Next year Halloween is on a Friday so it would be worth it I think to stay open even that Sunday.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Attendance

I'm open on Sunday this year Nov.3rd. We will see.
              Buck
              Capt.Chaos
              Fear Asylum Haunted House
              Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Working...
              X