Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think having a mobile-friendly website isn't imprtant? Think again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think having a mobile-friendly website isn't imprtant? Think again.

I've been tracking our website traffic this week (via Google Analytics) and decided to check the section that tells you which web browsers people are using to access your website. I was surprised when I saw "Safari (in-ap) in the top spot. This means the most popular browser people are using to surf our page is Safari on an iPhone! That was kind of a shocker for me. In fact, 56.92% of our website visitors are visiting via their cell phones. That's an eye-opener! I guess having a mobile-friendly page can't be an afterthought any more!
    Last edited by Dark Tiki Studios; 10-25-2013, 12:14 AM.
    Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Yeah, as much as it hurts for me to leave flash behind, I am now gearing toward mobile friendly websites now. Still, totally breaks my heart to stop doing animation.
    http://www.redcrowdesign.net

Comment

having redirecting mobile websites are a thing of the past and it can damage your search engine rankings as well.

we need to be developing websites that are responsive and look great on all devices and scale depending on screen size. animations should be developed in html5 and work on all devices and browsers.
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Working...
      X