Mark the dates - MHC 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark the dates - MHC 2014

The Midwest Haunters Convention will return to Columbus, Ohio the weekend of June 6, 7 & 8, 2014. Our preconvention haunted attraction bus tour will be June 4 & 5.

Reserve the dates now and we look forward to seeing you there,

Kelly Collins
    The Midwest Haunters Convention
    www.midwestshow.com

When will we see prices and seminars posted. Its very hard to budget and plan for a trip from New York when less then 3 months away and no details are out.

Comment

This was posted on the MHC facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/MidwestHaunters ,yesterday:

"Hello everyone-

I hope all of you are getting ready for spring to be here!!! I live in Chicago and I am waiting for all the snow to end, it has been such a long winter. I know a lot of you have been waiting patiently for us to announce pricing and scheduling for the 2014 convention and we appreciate your patience. For the past few months our team has been working on getting the tour and seminars completed for the up coming show. I do not have all the information for all of you right now but I will know a lot more in the next 2 weeks. We have had a lot of questions over the past few months and I will try to do my best to answer all of them as quickly as we can.

Here are a few updates:

-The price to attend the show will remain $5 dollars per person.

-The price of the Saturday Night Masquerade Party will also remain the same … $40 online and $50 at the door.

-We intend to have registration open in the next week. Seminars and Events will also be announced in the next few weeks.

We are very excited about Midwest Haunters Convention 2014 and look forward to seeing all of you in June.

Warmest Regards,
      The MHC team"
      Brian Warner
      Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
      Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
      Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

vendors

is the vendor list finalized or will others be jumping in?

Comment

I am sure vendors will be buying booths right up to the end.
          Brian Warner
          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

It looks like they will no longer have the seminars you can just jump in and out of for $80 for the weekend. That is really too bad. I actually thought that was one of the best features of the show. I often popped in classes when I could, and I left some that were not quite what I wanted.

Now it looks like you can pay 25 a class or buy passes. For instance, the Saturday pass is $125. I know some in our group won't do it now. We would often divide up and hit different classes all taking place at the same time. Then we would share notes later.

I'm not complaining. I am just very disappointed.

Comment

Working...
            X