Silicone prosthetic adhesive question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silicone prosthetic adhesive question

I bought a silicone prosthetic but lost the directions to the adhesive mix. One bottle has an a on it. The other two have a b and a th on the other. I bought the piece from boneyard fx. I looked on there site but could not find the mix instructions. I am pretty sure tha a and b bottle I mix 50/50 and the th bottle is the remover. If anyone could help me Thanx.

Adhesive mix

Most of those are a 50/50 mix. If you go a little less on the hardner(b) you will have a longer working time.
    Hope that helps
    Buck
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Thanx

I thought I was right on what was what. Thanx Capt. Chaos for helping me.

Comment

TH...

Maybe TH stands for "thinner".

Comment

Think your right

When I used the two mixed together it definitely was not right. The mix would not really harden on my face and it took forever to get it off my face( was really sticky and I could not get it off the inside of the prosthetic totally). On the other hand everyone thought it was one of the best makeup/ prosthetic jobs they seen and I got it off my face without ripping it (the one I bought was all silicone with no mesh in it and it stood up pretty well). Also it was a lot cooler then wearing a whole silicone mask even though I had a wig on. I liked it even though I did not make the mixture right and I will be buying more but it is definitely not for everyone.

Comment

Working...
          X