Audio hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio hardware

Right now I'm running a PC with an M-Audio Delta 10/10 PCI card. It has 8 audio channels out. I'm running them to a Dayton 12 channel amp and from there I run out to my speakers in each zone. Does anyone else have a similar setup where you're running all your audio from one source to multiple zones? More than 8 or 9 zones? I need more zones but I don't really want to run 2 computers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Stephen

The Twisted Forest
    www.thetwistedforest.com
    www.facebook.com/TheTwistedForest

audio

Just start loading the computer up with Delta 410s (8 channels each). We run one 1010LT and two 410s.
    http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

We just installed Motu 24 i/o at the Rob Zombie attraction. That will give you 24 channels in and out. And don't forget you can route any sound to any output or multiple outputs.

Bill
      Bill Rod.
      Dark Tech Effects
      Automated DMX Lighting
      Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Both of those options look awesome!

Karl, do you know if multiple 410's can run on a PC that uses Windows 7 64bit? I've read in some forums that running multiple 1010's on that OS causes issues.

Bill, does that interface come with software?

Both of you, , do you run powered speakers in each zone or do you run to an amp with these outputs and then speaker wire out from there?

Thanks for the suggestions so far!!! Hope to hear more!!!
        Stephen

The Twisted Forest
        www.thetwistedforest.com
        www.facebook.com/TheTwistedForest

Comment

We still use the rock solid XP. Since it's only used for audio, why try a new OS? We run amps to non powered speakers.

Originally posted by TheTwistedForest View Post
          Both of those options look awesome!

Karl, do you know if multiple 410's can run on a PC that uses Windows 7 64bit? I've read in some forums that running multiple 1010's on that OS causes issues.

Bill, does that interface come with software?

Both of you, , do you run powered speakers in each zone or do you run to an amp with these outputs and then speaker wire out from there?

Thanks for the suggestions so far!!! Hope to hear more!!!
          http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

The Motu 24 i/o does come with software, however I recommend and use SFX for playback. Very customizable and allows me to write custom scripts for the audio. This means you can basically do anything you need to including playback of ambient audio, triggered audio, vamps, fades, etc. I have used this system both with powered amps to speakers, and also directly out to powered speakers over network cable.
            Bill Rod.
            Dark Tech Effects
            Automated DMX Lighting
            Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Working...
            X