HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Walkie talkie deals...What is the best brand?

1. Default Walkie talkie deals...What is the best brand? 
    We use motorola walkie talkies and I was wondering what is a good site to get deals on them I prefer rechargeable. What do you guys use?

2. Default Moterola CP200 
    Centreville, Virginia
    We use Moterola CP200. They are pretty durable, just don't submerge them in water or run them over with a forklift (they will survive a tractor sometimes though). We have a farm and they get good range, I have gotten a connection over 2 miles away when the weathers right. Kinda pricey, but good. When there is an emergency I'm glad we have good radios. They last us about 5 years before they start messing up. The battery will last between 6-14 hours depending on use. Shop around for them though, they go for anything between $230 and $450.
    Lucas Cox
    Cox Farms

3. Default  
    Brilliant Ohio
    I got a deal on ebay, 5 radios with ear piece and chest mic...5 for 85 bucks. They have a flashlight built in too. They've been great....I'll see if'n I can find 'em again
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

4. Default  
    I asked the same thing a year ago and was pointed to Motorola CLS 1110.

Best advice ever.
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

Thread Information