HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Darkness Haunted House/Escape Room Tour 2017

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687
  1. Default  
    Quck update... our haunted mansion escape room may not open. If it doesn't open we'll have to rebook you into another escape room or do a refund. Its 50/50 right now. Our tech on this game just as he's about to finish the project hit his head really bad on a steal beem or something and he's got a very serious concussion. He hasn't been able to work for the last three days. There is no one else who can finish the game. We only have like 3 or 4 thigns to finish.

I'm hoping he feels better today if he does we should be able to get it finished. If not I will let you know. He's been staying with me at my house, he was planning on working today, I took him there, he fell asleep on the bed in the escape room. I sat there all day for like 14 hours organizing papers, paying bills... so I took him back to my house. We'll try again tomorrow. We'll see.

Larry

2. Default  
    Some stunning work in this thread. The new haunted escape rooms look perfect! The psycho house facade also looks brilliant.

Sending good wishes to your tech too.

3. Default  
    Hoping your help improves. I think I know who you are talking about. If he gets worse I think he should be seen by a Dr. Just saying to be on the safe side. Nice of you guys taking care of him. Get better soon! Be a shame for him to miss TW and everything. After all the hard work!
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

4. Default  
    Here is a picture of our booth. It will only get better after tomorrow. This booth features SIX custom CGI FX including a Bates Motel No Vacancy sign which is not actually up yet. So this is a recreation of the Bates Motel.

Btw, our escape room tour is almost totally sold out. So if you want to come you should get that ticket now. We're also going to be shutting off tickets for the behind the scenes tours as well maybe even after tomorrow. We've learned when you add to many people it takes forever to get everyone thru the haunts. So hurry up! www.TheDarknes.com

IMG_7598.JPG

5. Default  
    Everything looks great, Larry.... coming to the behind-the-scenes tour and hoping to check out an escape room, too.
    --
    RED VEIN Haunted House
    Richmond, VA
    www.redveinhaunt.com

6. Default  
    OMG - this looks absolutely amazing. Keep up the good work.
    Shocka-Con Australia
    Australia's Newest Horror Convention

7. Default  
    The psycho house looks stunning!

8. Default  
    Here is a better picture however its still not done. We have a bunch of CGI FX wrong. But here you can see the awesome Bates Motel sign we made its also CGI.

Larry

IMG_7631.JPG

Thread Information