No announcement yet.

Darkness/Lemp/Escape Room Tour 2010 - 2021 Archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The behind the scenes tour INCLUDES DINNER and it starts at 6pm. If you don't want to show up until 8pm that is fine but you'll miss half the seminar and dinner.

Once 7pm rolls around we'll start letting people in there won't be much of any wait because people just walk thru at their own pace we let everyone in pretty quickly. Let me put it to you this way if you show up at 6pm you'll eat dinner as well... we'll let everyone in starting at 7pm. You will get in way before 8pm if you are there at 6pm. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• Darkness Haunted House Transworld Haunt Tour 2015 - Renovation Thread

Alright, thanks for the info Larry. Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Dippy; 03-11-2015, 12:18 PM.
      Ken Jones

Comment

• Here are a few more pictures I took today.

IMG_1863.JPGIMG_1866.JPGIMG_1867.JPGIMG_1869.JPG
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

• And more...

I wanted to say that we are still working on The Darkness and we'll probably be working on it ALL DAY Wed and Thursday to get it done. We still haven't built our falling bookcase, lots of animations aren't working, our air compressor stopped working, lighting is wrong, sound is missing. The life of a haunter right?

IMG_1841.JPGIMG_1848.JPGIMG_1852.JPGIMG_1853.JPGIMG_1855.JPG
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

• AND MORE... there is about 18 behind the scenes tickets left. Hurry up!

IMG_1817.JPGIMG_1823.JPGIMG_1827.JPGIMG_1832.JPGIMG_1839.JPG
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

• We are coming and our team can't wait. Looking forward to some St Louis BBQ. Is the behind the scenes tour sold out yet a buddy of mine wants to go.

Comment

• Hey Larry, we're planning on going to the Abyss live event and the City Museum party on Friday. Would you suggest going to The Abyss first in order to be able to do both?
                Brandon Treadway
                Owner & Creative Director | Treadway Events
                www.TreadwayEvents.com
                Portland, Oregon

Comment

• Looks Great Larry!

The library looks like it is straight from a movie! Lighting and worm G.G is amazing for the cave. All other pics look great as well! Sure you guys will work out the kinks in time. You have an amazing crew w H.P.I. Do you know if the detail video has been shipped? Very excited to see it.
                  Thanks
                  Damon
                  www.frightmasters.webly.com
                  Last edited by damon carson; 03-17-2015, 12:18 AM. Reason: typo
                  Damon Carson

Comment

• Okay two different questions here...

1) Is the behind the scenes tour SOLD OUT! NO! I just did a count because I have to order food and chairs. No but it might be sold out by the end of the day today. get your tickets super fast...

A quick note about the tour ... you get food, seminar, behind the scenes tour, access to everything including our actors room you name it. Walk around touch everything whatever you'd like.

2) Should you go to the city museum or Lemp first... YOU SHOULD GO TO LEMP FIRST!

Couple things here... if you want to do anything on any night we open do our place first because in the case of City Museum they are open until like 2am. You can get thru the Lemp quickly then head over their and spend the entire night there without worrying about leaving and coming back.

Etc.

Lastly let me say this... we have learned a lot since the first year we did this we move people thru as fast as we can. You will get in quickly and hopefully out quickly. Everyone is more than welcome to stay and hang out but if you have things to do we'll get you in and out as fast as we can. Trust me.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

• Couple of updates... our plans to finish darkness over Wed and Thursday gone blown out of the water. We are not done with our booth so its back to rush rush rush all in one day Thursday. We'll do our best. It's getting closer. The Behind the Scenes Tour has like 10 or 12 tickets left. Its so close to selling out its almost DONE!

We have a special surprise for everyone who comes. We look forward to see you there. Larry

IMG_1894.JPGIMG_1895.JPGIMG_1896.JPGIMG_1897.JPGIMG_1899.JPG
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

• The Darkness behind the scenes tour DETAILS! TONIGHT IS THE BEHIND THE SCENES TOUR!

PLEASE READ THE DETAILS!

FOOD IS ONLY SERVED FROM 6pm SHARP to 7PM. If you do NOT arrive prior to 7pm no food will be served.

Please arrive at or just prior to 6pm. If you are NOT interested in dinner then show up after 7pm.
                        We will allow 25 people to enter The Darkness every 5 minutes. You are allowed to explore The Darkness, video and take photos. You are also allowed walk thru at your own pace. Each guest will also be allowed to explore our new actors room. Each guest will receive a free copy of Hauntworld Magazine.

Prior to sending people into The Darkness during dinner we will also host a seminar during dinner.

THERE WILL BE NO ENTRY AFTER 9PM.

There is also NO transportation provided to The Darkness. Park in the parking lot across from Darkness. DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR CAR!

LASTLY ... we are still selling behind the scenes tour tickets HOWEVER all tickets SOLD TODAY THURSDAY will NOT INCLUDE DINNER and you will not be allowed entry until 8:15pm.

See you tonight!
                        Happy Hauntings

AND HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE ACTORS ROOM IMG_2051.JPG
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

• Thanks to everyone who attended the Darkness Haunted House tours. We really appreciated it. We will let you know soon if we will do another tour or not in 2015. We won't decide that until this coming October. We are 50/50 at this point. We will NOT do another major renovation to The Darkness in 2016 so with that being said I wouldn't be interested in opening it the same or nearly the same as last year. However we are considering options for our new building. So if we do something it will be in our new building we just don't know what that will be. We are planning on our opening a Darkness haunted house outside of St Louis so we need our funds for that attraction. If we build out the new building at Darkness we'll open again.

Additionally we are going to attempt how we would open Creepyworld instead. We will explore all options to open Creepyworld instead of Darkness. We'll see... Again thanks for coming.

Lastly KEEP FOLLOWING THIS THREAD because... once we start renovating Creepyworld we'll post to it again. Again THANK YOU! Larry

IMG_2095.JPGIMG_2096.JPGIMG_2097.JPGIMG_2098.JPG
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

• Larry,

Where are you looking to expand?

Comment

• We are actually talking to several haunted houses in several different markets but we'll focus on one at a time. We have been looking at locations nearby meaning within a 4 hour drive.

Again thanks everyone for coming out. We are exploring options right now as we speak to open Creepyworld.

Our initial thoughts are to build Creepyworld for 2015 so it could be opened for Transworld. We'll see... that place is huge and its about 20 minutes from the convention center so then the issue is buses or no buses. I'm actually pretty opposed to buses so I don't know.

What do you guys think?

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

• We're highly interested in seeing the way your crew works a scream park style show like Creepyworld. We have a park with multiple attractions and I think there is something to be learned from visiting Creepyworld. As for the distance I know our crew is ok with driving since we drive to Transworld already, but also understand that many people can't due to the fact they they fly to Transworld. Transportation is an issue to many for sure.
                                Daniel Burnett
                                PR/Operator
                                Reindeer Manor Halloween Park: Est. 1974
                                13th Street Morgue/Dungeon Of Doom/Reindeer Manor

sigpic

reindeermanor.com
                                whenhingescreak.com

Comment

Working...
                                X