No announcement yet.

Darkness/Lemp/Escape Room Tour 2010 - 2021 Archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny you should ask... the Darkness video was getting so long we broke off Terror Visions. Here is the video. We are working on one for Lemp as well. Larry

Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• Hey I wanted to put it out there we are FINALLY working on Creepyworld and its going to be the best upgrade we've ever done... we are building a 1st class graveyard and a doll house haunted mansion. The booth you saw at the tradeshow will be the mansion plus we are making ummm about 10 times bigger. The graveyard will feature a church, walk thru crypts and tons of animations.

We have already torn down everything and yesterday we started to build it... Creepyworld will now have 12 haunted attractions in one location and we might add a 13th. The place is just massive it will be a lot longer than last year even. We are trying to keep in mind HOW we would build it so we could re-open it for Transworld. Additionally we will be having conversations with our building department on how to re-open it for Transworld.

SOOOO with all that being said... this thread will be the ONLY place you could see us rebuild Creepyworld. I will start posting pictures RIGHT HERE and ONLY on here on the rebuild of Creepyworld.

Why?

Well if we open it then you need to see the same photo build out thread we do for Darkness.

Once Creepyworld opens for the season we'll post videos and more photos of it being DONE! Here is the plan RIGHT NOW...

We will do something to Darkness but it will probably be in our new building so whatever you see there will be NEVER BEFORE SEEN ADDITION!

Darkness will open as always on Thursday night for a behind the scenes tour, then on Friday Creepyworld would open for a behind the scenes tour NO ACTORS, and Saturday Darkness with actors.

But when you walk thru Creepyworld it will be as close as you can get to how it would be during the regular season. We are looking at all the ways to make this possible.. for starters we would buy normal storage containers so we could get to stuff easier. The list goes on and on...

What does everyone think about this plan?

I would still NOT do buses. Creepyworld is about 20 minutes from the convention center.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

• New Video on The Abyss inside the old Lemp Brewery featured on the Hauntworld youtube page.

I wanted to let everyone know that we are willing to feature any of our advertisers videos on our new Hauntworld Youtube page which we are going to start promoting later next month.

Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

• Watch this video I think you'll get a HUGE KICK OUT OF IT!

Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

• We're very interested in seeing Creepyworld on a Friday. I think that is a great plan. A 20 minute drive seems easy after driving 10+ hours to Transworld. I'm Very Excited about this idea.
            Daniel Burnett
            PR/Operator
            Reindeer Manor Halloween Park: Est. 1974
            13th Street Morgue/Dungeon Of Doom/Reindeer Manor

sigpic

reindeermanor.com
            whenhingescreak.com

Comment

• Flying on from Northern California a 20 minute drive is not a problem, we very much look forward to both CreepyWorld and Darkness!

Comment

• Holy cow that is incredible. We went to the Darkness but didn't see that. Was that something you just added?

Comment

• Couple more things... we are working on Creepyworld NOW! I took some pictures and will start uploading them soon! I will do everything I can over the Halloween season to feature Creepyworld. We are still not 100 percent that we can actually get this done but as we start to put it back together we are trying to figure it out.

On the video I just posted no that wasn't in The Darkness during the tour that is something we got after the fact. It hasn't even been installed yet into The Darkness. Its something we'll be taking with us on promotions of The Darkness all summer long.

We will ultimately install into The Darkness museum where people can play for free. Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

• That would be a great promotional tool! Did you build it yourself, or did someone make it for you?
                    sigpic
                    Louis Brown
                    Owner, operator, and dish washer
                    at
                    DarkWood Manor

Comment

• Hey we finally started to work on Creepyworld we are building a graveyard that is going to be bad ass... we are also going to make a NEW DVD on HOW TO BUILD the scariest graveyard.

Also we are building a doll house and we'll be up to 13 attractions this year. I'll keep posting pics... these look pretty basic but they won't in the end.

Larry
                      IMG_2258.JPGIMG_2259.JPGIMG_2260.JPGIMG_2263.JPG
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

• I'm going to start posting pictures of Creepyworld. We are knee deep in building a graveyard we should have it totally built out by the end of this week or so... it will take a while to detail it but its going to be pretty cool. After we get the graveyard set up we'll then move onto the new doll house we are building. We are probably going to open Creepyworld WITHOUT actors but you'll more or less see it the way its suppose to look hopefully.

So you'll see lots of Creepyworlld pictures going forward. The Graveyard is what we are building NOW... it will include several walk thru crypts, a church, several animations, and some amazing detail. Here is the coolest part we are making another video "How to Create the Ultimate Graveyard' That will release before Halloween. That is our next how to video coming soon!

Larry

FullSizeRenddfdsfser.jpgFullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRfffender.jpgIMG_2296.JPGIMG_2299.JPG
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

• Couple things here... we are getting really close on finishing all the new stuff at Creepyworld I know the pictures don't show it but it will soon enough. We are building haunted houses for like 6 different clients right now so we are trying to piece Creepyworld together. What you are seeing here is the facade from the tradeshow which will be a new doll house haunted mansion, and some images from the new graveyard we are building. We are hoping the construction aspects will be done by the end of next week and from there it will be detail work.

We are making a new how to dvd called 'How to Build the Ultimate Graveyard'. We are filming this now and it will be ready by the haunt season.

Also we are planning on re-opening Darkness for transworld next year, and the plan is to rebuild the entire que line inside the darkness. In other words we are going to tear it out completely and rebuild it from scratch.

Larry

IMG_2398.JPGIMG_2400.JPGIMG_2401.JPGIMG_2403.JPG
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

• The Darkness will re-open for Transworld 2016 and we already have a plan in place. Hard to believe that quick huh...

We are going to guy the que line and build a temple that you walk thru like you would for a multi que line at Universal Studios. In other words it will be a que line themed with FX just like a big ride at Universal Studios. We also plan on a massive upgrade to our museum with new monsters, and we'll add several animations to the darkness. This new que line though is going to be MASSIVE because the ceiling height in that area is nearly or right at 20 feet. We will build the sets the to the ceiling.

Stay tuned.

Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

• More pictures of Creepyworld under construction... its going to be awesome! We are building a graveyard that features a walk thru church, walk thru crypts and everything else.

HEY WE ARE MAKING A BRAND NEW HOW TO VIDEO... How to build the Ultimate Graveyard. We are filming it while we are making it. It should be out by October. Larry

IMG_2418.JPGIMG_2427.JPGIMG_2428.JPGIMG_2430.JPG
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

• Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...