Comment

• Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• Hey this is something new we are doing this year... its an app that puts an overlay over a photo and instantly goes to their email or phone. Larry

cyPdvp3dMosPzACrXYEmHppZuKX98miRV8PWwCxJxvQ.jpgwuKBTo640gxFY8-8V-D0QhuJ6RxWtb_xvhEbv6tUxKs.jpg
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

• That's a great idea! What app is that?
          Daniel Burnett
          PR/Operator
          Reindeer Manor Halloween Park: Est. 1974
          13th Street Morgue/Dungeon Of Doom/Reindeer Manor

sigpic

reindeermanor.com
          whenhingescreak.com

Comment

• Fotozap or something like that

Its pretty cool!

FYI... we are already ordering stuff for the transworld 2016 haunt tour. We are going to be rocking and rolling soon!
            You will get to experience an ALL NEW haunted house called SILO-X at The Darkness.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

• Thank You! http://picturemarketing.com

We are very excited to see Silo-X!
              Daniel Burnett
              PR/Operator
              Reindeer Manor Halloween Park: Est. 1974
              13th Street Morgue/Dungeon Of Doom/Reindeer Manor

sigpic

reindeermanor.com
              whenhingescreak.com

Comment

• Nice photo op! But I''l see that and raise you one...

12079521_1074673352545454_8260670696027432806_n.jpg

See em here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3434130&type=3
                How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

• The Darkness tour updates:

1) We are already planning for a handful of new scenes to The Darkness. We are planning on adding several new animations and will be selling some as well. Check the trading board. The scene we are going to tear out for sure in downstairs in the middle. Going to replace it with some forest type scene.

2) New to The Darkness haunt tour this year will be a totally never before scene haunted house called Silo-X. We have already designed this and are almost set to start building it. The new haunted house will be around 4,500 square feet and will feature an industrial zombie theme. This will be part of the 2015 tour. The Darkness itself will not get many upgrades because the zombie attraction will be brand new. So behind the scenes tour and everything else will include the new zombie attraction.

So if you want to see how we can build a haunted house from scratch in just 3 months well now you'll see!

3) With the new zombie themed haunt probably won't open Creepyworld but still haven't decided.

4) We are building escape games and zombie laser tag... you will be able to book in addition zombie laser tag and escape game experiences this year.

5) Everyone who comes will get a FREE 3D Framed Photo and a social media photo as well.

More details coming soon!

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

• We are lining up everything for the haunt tour 2016 and I want to confirm it will include escape games. However I want to mention this is VERY LIMITED because it takes an hour to play. You will need to book the day we put them on sale and I want to mention we will run this mourning noon and night. In other words you can book at 9am to 10pm. We will NOT put this on sale with the public only the haunt industry. We will sell tickets blocked off for the haunt industry the Tuesday before the show, Wed, Thur, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

We will have two rooms available and they will be incredible.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

• OKAY HERE WE GO... this is going to be the BIGGEST ONE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are going to have ESCAPE GAMES - We are going to have an ALL-NEW haunted house (Silo-X) a zombie themed haunt built from SCRATCH. I've heard you guys say time and time again yeah yeah you've been at this for 23 years adding stuff to Darkness but what about a start up haunt. Okay... so here is your answer. Do you want to see us build a haunted house from total SCRATCH? Well here is your chance.

We are going to add new scenes to Darkness, build Escape games from scratch, do a zombie laser tag, and a new haunted house. We are talking the biggest overall renovation we've ever done PERIOD! END OF STORY!

If you ever wanted to come to our haunted house tour this is the one... you will see a Zombie Haunt, Escape Games, The Darkness, Terror Visions and improvements to our gift store/monster museum.

We have already started as of today... over the next week we will be clearing the space and start building.

Here is your first image! We have already ordered over $150,000.00 in props and animations and yes some are ALREADY BUILT! Believe it or not!

Larry

image1.JPG
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

• So BULLET POINT here is what is on the agenda:

1) Creepyworld we will NOT OPEN! However we will OPEN Creepyworld in 2017 after we renovate our Hayride and build our new Christmas themed haunted house. So yes we will open Creepyworld but only in 2017. In 2017 we will not do the major renovation to Darkness but rather to Creepyworld.

2) Escape Game: This is very limited in availability as we'll only have two escape games. We will block out the times for the haunt industry (Tuesday- Wednesday- Thursday- Friday- Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 10pm. If you want to book them you must book quickly as I'm sure they will ALL SELL OUT!

3) Darkness Behind the Scenes Tour: This tour will 110% SELL OUT THIS YEAR because you will see Darkness, our new Zombie themed haunt and Escape Games.

4) The Darkness will open live actors on Saturday as normal. We will do something a bit different and set up the front of the space and will include the zombie themed haunted house as an option.

5) We will also be offering zombie laser tag demos the entire time day and night. Learn how to use your haunt for zombie laser tag games. Demo's go on day and night.

6) We will be using our new ticket system for the promotion. We will be offering this industry ticketing services for your haunt in 2016 so you will get to demo the system by purchasing tickets with the system.

7) Schedule:

Thursday: Behind the Scenes Tour Darkness - Escape Games - Silo-X
                        Friday: Behind the Scenes Tour 2 - Escape Games, Zombie Laser Tag
                        Saturday: Darkness Live Event with actors
                        Sunday: Zombie Laser tag, Escape Games

We will publish the website very soon with all the details. I strongly suggest this year get your tickets at the start because this is all going to sell out FAST this year because of all the new stuff we are going to offer.

We are spending over $500,000.00 on the tour this year. This is MAJOR!

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

• I know I already posted this on my HPI threat asking everyone to go to IAAPA but... this facade which you can't see the whole thing will be part of the facade to our new SILO-X haunted house we are building from TOTAL SCRATCH starting well I guess about 7 days ago. We already have picked 6 animations on this project, built a facade, and started cleaning out the space. Tonight we spent hours in the space trying to figure out a final version of where to place the haunt, escape games and everything... now today I will be doing a FINAL layout of the entire thing. This is going to be a smaller haunt maybe around 4,000 square feet, but its going to be jammed packed, the rooms will be half the size of the type stuff we do in Darkness, with more twists and turns. This will be a great haunt for EVERYONE to see because we are going to build it more in the style of how we'd do a modular haunt for an amusement park.

Again we will have Darkness renovation scenes, two escape games, zombie laser tag, and an all-new haunted house. This is by far the biggest renovation and the biggest tour EVER! You will basically experience EVERYTHING there is to offer.

IMG_4484.JPG
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

• More pictures... yes these are pictures of our IAAPA booth but they are all going into our new haunted house. I'm going to get a ton of offers for this booth at IAAPA but I'm not going to sell it its going to be needed for the new Silo-X haunt.

These are NOT finished painted scenes... we are working ALL DAY today to finish our booth, load it today and head out to IAAPA starting Friday.

We have designed the layout for the new haunted house and escape rooms. SO everything is coming together. We will try and FLY thru these renovations. So just to state again... escape rooms, zombie laser tag, new haunted house, darkness renovation, everything will happen at this years tour... it will be my biggest one ever.

IMG_4494.JPGIMG_4495.JPGIMG_4496.JPG
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

• I really hope I'm NOT posting photos to soon to fast here but we are already in HIGH GEAR! We are heading out to the IAAPA show and we'll have the coolest haunted house booth at the show I'm pretty sure of that. With that being said everything we are building for IAAPA is basically a head start on Transworld haunt tour. We are building SILO-X haunted house at The Darkness. You will get to enter an all new haunted house filled with science fiction theme, zombies, high tech special fx and just so much more. Larry

IMG_4513.JPGIMG_4515.JPGIMG_4517.JPGIMG_4519.JPGIMG_4520.JPG
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

• We are simply trying to close here and you've already got all that done? Amazing! When do tickets go on sale? So explain how you are opening these escape rooms will that only be at night?

Comment

Working...
                                X