Paintball trailer & equipment for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintball trailer & equipment for sale

Looking to form a zombie paintball event... here's an economical start. We've got one paintball trailer... ten seater... ready to go. Doesn't not include regulator or guns... but willing to negotiate a price for those items and some padding as seen in the pics below if they post correctly. If not please email and I can send more pics and discuss... info@skeletonslair.com. Asking price for trailer is $6,000... again willing to negotiate additional price for guns, regulator etc. Thanks!

wes_paintball72.jpgassort-paintball.JPGchest-pads.JPGshoulder-pads.JPG
    Last edited by Lair Wolf; 11-12-2013, 10:32 PM.

Normally I dont try to talk bad about anything on here but this trailer you have for sale concerns me.
    I own Zombie Protection Services L.L.C.. We manufacture professional, quality built paintball trailers for agritainment and haunted attractions all over the world.
    I was noticing in your pics what appears to be the use of the 2" frame of the trailer being used for your pressurization system. If this is the case I think this could be VERY DANGEROUS to your customers.
    These systems require high pressure and I dont feel it is safe or economical to use the 2" railing for that purpose.
    I do not want to interfeer in your sale of the trailer but want people to be knowledgable about what they might be buying.
    As I stated before I can only speak from the pic I am seeing and that is why I am concerned. If I am missing something in the pic I oppologize for bringing this up. With people trying to build their own trailers these days without the experience and knowledge of how the systems work. I dont want something bad to happen and have it leave a bad mark on a business I have spent years building.
    Our reputation for building quality trailers and our customer service is well known and one injury could be mistaken for our product line. This could hurt our business in the long run so I hope you can understand my concerns.
    On a side note we sell several different trailer options from 24' 30 passengers to double decker trailers and everything in between. If you need trailers guns or costumes give me a call.TW trailer photos 003.jpg

Greg Allen
    Zombie Protection Services L.L.C.
    paintballtrailers.com
    573 881 7061
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Hi Greg:
      Thanks for your concern. What you can't see is the high pressure industrial airline running through the frame.. the frame is cosmetic... hides the line and simply adds additional protection.
      This system has worked flawless for us the past two seasons. It was built by staff members that ran professional paintball tournaments all over the country for many years. We are selling this at cost... and its a 'steal' for anyone looking to add zombie paintball to their attraction. Any other questions please feel free to ask.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Theres way to many people trying to make their own trailers out there with the wrong parts to make them safely. That was my concern. Good luck with the sale of your trailer.
        Greg
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I see what Greg is saying... the lines going from the guns to the main air line look very thin.

This year at Creepyworld we had a guy working on an animation and that same line popped off and hit him in the eye. I wouldn't want my customers touching guns where the airlines could fly off and whip across someones face.

I'm not saying yours will but what I am saying is I see Greg's point here.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

We have mini braided cable at the end of the hose to the gun...so if it does fail the hose will not go whipping around.

Stew

Comment

Back in the day when Smart Parts Impulse markers came out, there were microlines everywhere. They were perfectly fine and is they were the RIGHT hose, it didn't go whipping around. It was reinforced in the tubing itself which made it stiff. Also to note, it was very difficult to remove the hose without pushing the release button, so as long as people don't dik with the hoses, lol they'll be fine. But we all know how customers can be, let alone HAUNT PATRONS!

Impulse.png

However, the lines here on the trailer are much longer. If they're SS Braided then I assume they are painted black?

This is where I get itchy because I was a huge Baller back in the day. I've played just about every 24+ hour scenario game in history. From D-Day to MXS Games all over the country. I don't care if you were behind the line at the shooting range, YOU WORE GOGGLES!!! PERIOD!!!

I assume these events aren't requiring people to wear goggles. Now, I know it's safe and all, but the idea of it insinuating to young people and adults that it's safe to operate Paintball MARKERS (not guns) w/o wearing goggles. Even at events where spectators were at, if there wasn't a 12' tall netting there, you wore goggles.

I'm very happy to see folks taking the safety of the Paintball Sport into concern when merging it into the haunt industry. Now, if only I knew if people running these events informed people to always wear goggles if they play paintball anywhere else, that'd be great. lol

btw, looks like a newer version of the Model 98 from Tippmann co. You can't go wrong with them bub! To anyone looking to buy, these are the WORKHORSES of the woodsball area of Paintballing. Winter, CO2, HPA, didn't matter. these things could adapt and work. Very little chopping (cutting of the balls before projecting them) and very easy to clean up / squeegie if it did.
              Last edited by Frightener; 12-03-2013, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Still for sale... can bring to Transworld.

Comment

Working...
                X