Insurance company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance company

Starting my own haunt in 2014 and was wondering what is the best insurance company to go with?

thanks

-V

Insurance Man

One man. Ken Donat. http://www.donatinsurance.com/

Comment

insurance

Make sure you get your full quote in writing. I was verbally quoted for the event insurance and then when it came time to buy the event insurance after I had purchased the General liability it was almost a $1000 more than I was quoted by phone. Just a hair under $4000 for the year.
      Joe Phillips
      The Shallow Grave
      Winter Haven FL
      http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

Ken Donat is awesome to work with, went out of his way to get everything set up in time for me this year. It's affordable and he knows the business.
        Mike Quill
        Fear Town Haunted House

Comment

insurance

If your looking for advice Ken is great. Besides the event insurance you will also need general liability. Our insurance for a 2million dollar policy is running $15,000 for both.. advice is to get enough insurance to cover anything you can imagine that could go bad..

Comment

Insurance

Thanks guys!

-V

Comment

100% Ken Donat~ http://www.donatinsurance.com/
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Ken Donat

100000 % use Ken Donat He is the best .he is very honest upfront and doesn't try and hide anything
                very affordable and is Top notch in his industry we will not use anyone but him you cant go wrong ever .

Comment

Met Ken Nice Guy but he can not even come close to matching my price 400.00 for 1 million dollars coverage.

He thought I was handing him BS...

He is the only insurance company that advertises in this industry. Always get more then 1 quote.
                  When they start going into a per head count which drives those prices sky high,....I walk....

Fact is, you never know how good a company is until a claim is made, and how they handled it...

Sorry my opinion...

Stew
                  Last edited by Darksidestew; 03-21-2014, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Can I get insurance for a home haunt?

Comment

Darkside, did you use a local insurance company? Where did you get your quote? Thx.

Comment

My wife handled that part. I will get the info and pass it along. Yes we used a local amusement company.

Thanks,

Stew

Comment

Working...
                        X