new products currently available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stew,
    No, Ripper is a new actormatronic/animatronic giant 8' claw that pinches like a crab claw

the piece you are talking about is called Netherspawn
    here is the video for it.

I hope that helps
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Toe Tag business cards

I wish this season was coming easier but like always we are pushing to the last minute to get everything done.
      I must admit I am a bit overwhelmed at the moment. But it will come together. It is what we do. Problem solving is the point of it all. And that is what we revel in.

Just be sure and swing by Booth 2004, 2005, and 2014 at the Transworld Halloween and Attractions show March 20 to the 23rd. We have our own row again with 10 booths full of mayhem, and pick up a catalog and your bloody toe tag business card. first 1000 customers will receive one.

I posted both pics of our toe tags. I hadn't realize how we had improved our level of detail from 7 years ago. But it does make me proud that we continue to grow day by day.

thanks to all our current clients for your support. I will say it again, we wouldn't be what we are without you.
      And I look forward to earning new client business and working to make you a repeat customer for years to come by showing you the "WOW FACTOR" our products brings with it.

See you soon!
      Attached Files
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X