Haunt For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt For Sale

The Deadland Haunted House in Warren Michigan is for sale. The house is roughly 5,000 square feet with 170 wall panels with 17 rooms. Walls are all fully fire proofed built with plywood and 2x4's. The lights that we use are from Mini-Spot. $25,000 for everything but willing to negotiate . All props, walls, lights, air blasters, water cannon, air compressor, fire alarm system, exit signs. We have no animatronics just static props. (Unit 70, Gore-Galore, Fright props) If interested please feel free to E-mail me at Goldenageoffear@aim.com I can send you more pictures.
    photo (16).JPGphoto (14).JPGkitchen.jpgphoto (30).JPG
    Last edited by Motograter; 12-12-2013, 01:23 PM.
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Reason for selling?

Why are you selling this haunt? I would think that it would be a pretty lucrative attraction...Have sales dropped in recent years?

Comment

Hey Rick,

I can tell you that they decided not to sell the attraction. they are in process of a complete renovation and the haunt is amazing. The owners live an hour away from their location and it is rough on them. This location has been well attended since 2003 and borders on 3 different counties and has always seen great customers.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
      1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Working...
      X