Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20' black swamp room (claustrophobia effect)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20' black swamp room (claustrophobia effect)

I have a 20ft long black swamp room for sale. It is 20' long by about 42" tall. Black in color. Made out of flame resistant fabric. Changing it up this next year and this needs to go. Perfect shape if you are looking at doing a swamp effect. Comes with 2 fans. I paid about $900 for this last year. $550 firm and its yours. Shipping extra or I can deliver for free to Transworld. Feel free to call with questions or pm.
    Buck
    605-690-0685
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

PM sent

Interested in swamp room.

Comment

Farmer what do you need a swamp room for? you have a real one.
      Phatman

Comment

Horning in huh Phatman

Horn in on the swamp room I want huh. I'll show you... Hey everybody; I have a Distortions Frankenshock/upside down man, The burning man barrel, and maybe another prop for sale that I told Phatman he could have. He hasn't picked it up yet LOL! Your move Phatman!

Wicked Farmer

Comment

the real swamp...

The real swamp is where we dump the bodies of those who cut through the corn. Can't have those found now can we. Takes a lot Froggy Fog's Cotton Candy spray to cover up the smell.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Well you know me I see something I like and I buy it. You are lucky I read this today or I may have been kfocking on your door at 1 am to pick up those props. LOL
            Phatman

Comment

If you ever knock on my door at 1 am...

...don't get too excited if you see a crimson trace red dot from my Glock.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

The swamp room is sold. Hope Austin and Farmer can learn to be friends again

Thanks everyone for the interest.
                Capt.Chaos
                Fear Asylum Haunted House
                Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Working...
                X