Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Global Fear Enterprise's BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Fear Enterprise's BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

haunt.jpg

Its that time of year again where we pass the savings on to you.
    Tonight at midnight, all costumes are reduced to $699! We only have a limited amount of each costume so we are accepting orders on a first come first serve basis.

BLKFRSALE2.jpg

Sale starts Nov 29 and ends Dec 2. This year, be thankful for Fear.
    http://globalfearenterprises.com/products.html
    sigpic

www.globalfearenterprises.com

You know Black Friday is for Christmas stuff but when you think about it does sound Haunted... what other haunt vendors are doing BLACK FRIDAY sales?

I love it!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Does anybody own some of their stuff, it looks nice but how does it ware ad how hot is it on warm days. Give me you pros and cons please.
      Phatman

Comment

Are these the costumes displayed at the trade show. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Yes they were, but at $1500 I did not think they were worth that, considering the lower half of most them are like aprons. With fully detailed lowers I would pay the $1500, but now I am on the fence for $700. That's why I was looking for some feed back from somebody who owned one of their costume.
          Phatman

Comment

We did bring a few of these suits to Transworld last year Larry. The first year the suits were priced at $1,500, that was with fully detailed bottoms. After the feedback we received from the industry, we opted to do away with the fully detailed bottoms and go with the detailed skirt approach and dropped the price to $899(the price of the suits last year at Transworld). Our costumes have been featured at Tim Bunch's House of Horrors Haunted House, Allan Bennett's Bennett's Curse Haunted House, and Ben Armstrong's Netherworld Haunted House just to name a few for reference. If you have any further questions austind don't hesitate to message us at sales[MENTION=10642]globalfearenterprises[/MENTION].com.

-Michael Faust
            Last edited by Global Fear Enterprises; 11-30-2013, 08:59 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Last Chance

△ It's the final day of our Black Friday Sale. We are almost sold out but still have a few costumes on hand.
              Get your costumes at this low price of $699 today before they're gone. Sale ends at 11:11pm tonight! Make a wish. △
              http://globalfearenterprises.com/products.html
              Last edited by Global Fear Enterprises; 12-02-2013, 12:34 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X