Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal Industries 2014 Promo

Hello everyone,

If your haunt is in need of any video, photography, or design work; do not hesitate to call Brutal Industries. 2014 is going to be a great year and we want to work with you!

We will introduce our new line of video props as well as offer custom services for your own custom video props. We worked with an amusement park in Russia this year to film and produce their very own custom video prop and we can do that for you too. We also create professional custom commercial spots for broadcast, web, and social media. We can shoot your video in our own studio to fit your theme or come out to your attraction to film on location.

Need professional photography, image manipulation, and design? Look no further. Travis Magee, co-owner of Brutal Industries, has over 15 years of professional graphic design, branding, photography, photo retouching, and video production experience. He currently works for one of the largest fashion brands in the world as a Cinematographer. He is the brainchild behind Brutal Industries and his passion has always been in horror and haunted attractions.

BrutalIndustries.com is being updated until the end of the year. We will showcase our portfolio along with our new line of video props for purchase. Currently, the only thing available on our website is our apparel, masks, and oddities.

Make sure you stop by our booth at Transworld to say hello and check out our work.

www.vimeo.com/travismagee

Brutal Industries . Dallas, TX . info@brutalindustries.com
    Last edited by Brutal Industries; 11-29-2013, 10:59 AM.
    Travis Magee
    Brutal Industries LLC
    www.brutalindustries.com
    www.facebook.com/brutalindustries13

So is the main thing you are trying to do is video production for haunts? Nice video btw. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Hello Larry,

Yes, Video Production for haunts is my main service. Commercials, Teasers, Trailers, etc.. We can come out to any haunt and shoot on location or film from our studio to fit your theme. This is usually the method for our out of state and out of country haunts that we have worked with. I am also launching a line of video props at Transworld that I think haunters will really love that are different, affordable, and very creepy.

Since my background is in graphic design and branding, I also offer those services as well. If someone wants a logo, design and photography for marketing materials, and a commercial spot; we can do that for them. That is actually the ideal way to do it so all of your marketing is cohesive.

Earlier this year, we started a line of Brutal Industries apparel. This is geared towards people who love the horror, haunted houses, and lowbrow lifestyle.

We are launching our new updated website beginning of 2014. It will feature more of our services, portfolio, and new video props.

brutal_tshirt2.jpg

brutal_tshirts.jpg

zombie.jpg
      Travis Magee
      Brutal Industries LLC
      www.brutalindustries.com
      www.facebook.com/brutalindustries13

Comment

Working...
      X