Awesome Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Experience

Hey Guys, just ordered 5 4x8 panels from Stu over at Stuartizm Designs, was way cool to deal with and can't wait to get them in! Oh and his YouTube page is AWESOMEEEE check it out http://Www.youtube.com/stuartizmdesignsllc

I’ve been working with Stuart for a couple years now. He is without a doubt the best 3D painter I’ve ever worked with. We have many of his designs in our 3D haunt at the ScareAtorium and we’re getting rave reviews. Can’t wait to get him back for more painting. Some of my favorite memories with Stuart are sitting on our back porch after a long day of painting; drinking some cold ones under the stars and sharing haunt stories. Great guy! His wife, Chris, is a huge supporter of his work too.

Kelly Collins
    The ScareAtorium

Comment

Kelly I couldn't agree more. The second we have the Capitol, he's gonna be at my haunt for a while lol, I've never been more impressed with an artist in my life.

Comment

Bobby good choice he is a great artist. I have known Stu for many years and love his stuff and he is great guy on top of that. I have 5 of his haunts now.
        Phatman

Comment

Working...
        X