Custom Silicone Zombie "Walker Inspired" mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Silicone Zombie "Walker Inspired" mask

Mask is made by me. It's my first one. Used in a local film and would be used in the next film production but I'm making a new one for that film.

I have to sell this in order to fun Christmas for my little girl (and get tags on my car)

Made of Gel10 Silicone. Brushed / Slush cast. Has some movement, but I specifically made the lipless walker style zombie because I knew movement was going to be lower than what you see with CFX products because I did not use a core.

I have a big head. It was made to fit me but the other actor that used this mask was half my size used it as well and looked fine. I was going to punch hair but there was a mix up with the order.

The eye holes had to be retrimmed for the other guy, but still useable. I contemplated cutting the whole eye area out but decided to sell the mask and will leave that up to the new owner.

There's a slight seam on the right side, but i was planning on punching hair and didn't want to sand on the mask if I didn't have to. It was used with a wig and looke TERRIFIC! I wished I could use pics from the set, it looked killer!

We cleaned the mask before bringing it home but there is still some make up residue on the mask.

Asking $199 shipped. This is NOT a $600 CFX mask, so I'm trying to price by quality.

The inside of the mask has been cleaned, so no face snot The mask was only worn for about 40 min's total. And used in 3-4 scenes all which will be used in the film.

I can not use photos or video from the film so I have to use my photos. WDZ worn 1.JPGWDZ Worn 2.JPGWDZ1.JPGWDZ2.JPG
    Last edited by Frightener; 12-06-2013, 10:16 PM. Reason: price drop

Pics of what it looks like sitting in my work room AFTER the film use.

This was my first sculpt for a full head and critique is welcome.

I do have the mold and can do flesh colored (not dead flesh like what I went for here, I wanted a lifeless flesh color) pull if someone is interested in painting / using make up themselves.

WDZ After Use 2.JPGWDZ After Use.JPGWDZ Bone Out.JPGWDZ Seam.JPG

Comment

Price lowered to $199 shipped if someone can buy it before next Monday! An unexpected bill has come up, yet another speed-bump in life.

Thanks,

Dewayne
      Last edited by Frightener; 12-06-2013, 10:17 PM. Reason: Price Drop

Comment

Price Dropped. Need it sold asap.

Thanks.
        Last edited by Frightener; 12-06-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Nice job! I like it!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks Larry! I appreciate it.

I've got another sculpt going right now that should blow this guy away! I've learned a TON about silicone masks and pretty much ready to make great masks (outside of sorry sculpts lol) but just needing the right materials. I have the knowledge of what sili to use, what kinda molds, cores etc. Just getting busy is all that's needed.

IF someone wants to make a ridiculous offer on this, let me know. I sold a bare pull (non painted) so money sitch is a little easier but could still really use selling this one.

Thanks.

Comment

very interested

would like to purchase. my email is therhoadrunner@Hotmail.com phone is 570 352 5074

Comment

Emailed you.

Thanks.

Dewayne

Comment

Still available.

Trade? Looking for gore props mainly. Maybe masks.

Comment

I'll make you an offer.
                    nathancpolanco@gmail.com

Thank you.

Comment

Mask is sold.

Comment

Working...
                      X