Who are your favorite mask artists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are your favorite mask artists?

Who in your opinion does the best work as far as artists go when dealing with latex masks?
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

I think trick or treat studios is top notch
    I think rubber mask gorilla is great along with ghoulish productions. Ghoulish hires mikey rotella to do alot of sculpting.
    as far as sculptors go I would have to say Mikey rotella is one of my favs.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

The legend himself Jeff Death, and anything from John Smith. Also Phil Nichols, Paul Daniels, Pete Infelise, Doug Goins, Jeff Wehenkel, lots of good ones. For really end Jordu Schell and Casey Love.

Allan

Comment

Allen maybe you should have said everyone. Lol I guess I would have to say I am not up on all the people making mask. I will have to call you next time I am shopping for one. I will say I love the masks from immortal mask, they are well made and the detail work is great.
        Phatman

Comment

What can I say? I love masks and have collected them for years. I see them for the pieces of art that they are.
          Also he asked about artists, not companies. So for Immortal you'd be talking about Andrew Freeman, whom I helped get him into the business of silicone masks as his first ones were custom masks for my show then he decided to get into the business and start Immortal Masks. He's super talented for sure.

Allan

Comment

There are so many of them... I'd have to say CFX guys are pretty damn good. I've been a fan of Death Studios forever I use to buy tons from him. All the guys doing silicone masks now are so good... its tough. Patrick Magee now longer selling to this industry does everything for Universal now and his stuff is awesome.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Just looked at Jordu's masks on his site and they range from $650-$4500. They are works of art but you watch him sculpt, pull, and paint the master in two days on tv.
              Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Justin Mabry.

Comment

Working...
                X