Caustic The Clown - $1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caustic The Clown - $1000

Caustic The Clown by goregalore.com - This a wareable prop that is 8ft tall when warn. It draws a lot of attention. It's 3 years old and in good condition, although it needs a new cable (bicycle brake cable) that operates the mouth. It comes with a sound box that we didn't use.
    $1000 plus shipping from the west coast. PAY-PAL only.
    cyfhh@comcast.net

SOLD
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NW Haunts; 12-26-2013, 01:08 PM. Reason: sold item

I am interested in your clown do you know what shipping to 48393 would be. I would like to buy it if shipping is not you bad.
    Phatman

Comment

Austin

Sorry for the delay is answering. It costs more to ship to a residence than to a commerical address. I'll find out Monday both amounts and post it here. I'm not sure about the etiquette on this thread so if I post something I shouldn't please tell me. It would be easier for me if you just sent me an email.
      Thanks Mike - cyfhh@comcast.net
      Last edited by NW Haunts; 12-09-2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I left you a PM

Hello,

I left you a PM and just tried to email you but comcast rejected the email as a unknown account. Did you enter the correct email address?

Thanks,

Dan

Comment

cyfhh@comcast.net - is the correct email

Comment

Caustic Clown - Sold

The Caustic Clown costume has sold. I will have more anamatronics in the near future for sale.

Comment

To whomever purchased this caustic the clown costume. Just so you know you can go to any bike shop and buy a cable just like the one that broke. We use a universal cable for serviceability.
              Kevin R. Alvey
              info at gore-galore.com
              www.gore-galore.com
              www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
              www.youtube.com/goregalore13
              www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X