Hauntcon ... Who is Going? Tours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntcon ... Who is Going? Tours

I was looking around the board tonight... I haven't been on in several days been super busy with projects. Anyway I noticed Leonard posted his tour updates to the Haunt Tradeshow board which is on the bottom which probably a lot of people didn't see. I'm reposting what he posted here...

Looks like a great lineup of haunts here... holy cow!

Anyway who is going to attend Hauntcon and the Retail show. I have to be totally honest I have kicked myself over and over again thinking I wanted to see the Halloween Retail show but I never go. I use to live in Houston FYI... for 7 years. Who knows... but I want to know who's going. Listed below is the haunts they are going to tour.

Larry
    HAuNTcon 2014 is proud to announce the five great haunts that will be opening for the conference January 25-27, plus a 13 attractions on the legendary Pre-Show Haunt Tour.

Buy Conference and Haunt Tour Tickets Here

Friday Night 1/24
    ScreamWorld – Award winning haunt. “One of the top 20 haunts in America” – Haunted Attraction Magazine.

Sunday Night 1/26
    Kingwood Asylum – All new from the ground up for 2014. Designed and built by the Haunt Force team.
    Heart Stopper Fright's 3HaunTs – How does 13 acres of terror sound?

Monday Night 1/27
    Creepy Hollow Haunted House – Rated a 9.8 Scare Factor by Haunt World.
    Fearshire Farms – Featured on the Travel Channel’s Halloween’s Craziest in 2013.

Buy Conference and Haunt Tour Tickets Here. Use discount 201420 but hurry!

Plans for the two day pre-show tour are finalized. Check it out at Pre-Show Haunt Tour
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I will be going to Houston and possibly teaching a class. The tours look pretty good and I'm intrigued as I've never attended the retail show.
    http://www.bigscaryshow.com
    http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Patti might be going for the magazine. We will finalize those plans later next week when I get back from New York.

I also traded a couple emails with Leonard he said he's going to log in and start a thread to update everyone about everything happening from seminars to tours later this week.

Its about a month away from this show... it will be interesting to see what happens with it.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
      X