The Hobbit Movie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hobbit Movie...

I wanted to say this... I saw the new Hobbit movie and for the record the first one that came out a year or so ago I wasn't a big fan. I felt like OMG they dragged out the first three movies and it seemed like more of the same for 8 hours then with the last Hobbit movie it was like OMG another 3 hours of the same thing... so I wasn't totally excited about seeing it. However who can pass up the DRAGON FINALLY???

So with that being said ... THIS IS THE BEST ONE BY A LONG SHOT! The movie ROCKED... and the dragon was the best one ever done in movie history. Who else saw the new Hobbit movie?

I give the movie a 10 out of 10!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

The first Hobbit definitely dragged the whole first hour was too much talking and singing. But I don't think The Lord of the Rings movies dragged they were the best and most complete films ever made. They cut out a ton of material in those stories. They are epic stories so they have to be long movies. If you watched the extended version of the Return of the king the Mouth of Sauron was an awesome and disturbing character, as were the orcs in mordor who almost caught the two hobbits.

I think some Horror fans overlook these movies. An Orc is just another name for monsters many of these guys are big, scary and evil monsters, just set in a different time.

If rather watch these kinds of films than a corny movie like Avatar any day.

Allan
    Last edited by MDKing; 12-16-2013, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Allen,

I totally agree with you even though these movies are fantasy they are loaded with monsters. I think as a vendor I'm very interested to see them because they are loaded with idea's, concepts and possibilities. This new flick had a werewolf, dragon, orcs, goblins, giant spiders, supernatural beings, you name it.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

More than any horror movie I am more inspired by all the middle earth movies and my main show's theme reflects the inspiration and appreciation we have for these films and stories.

Allan

Comment

peter jackson is awesome!

I love all his movies! Can't wait to see it! Probably take my boys to see it.
          Damon
          www.frightmasters.weebly.com
          Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
          X