Holy Christmas Haunt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Christmas Haunt!

I need to take a second here to say that I just visited one of the most incredible haunted attractions this side of the Mississippi! Fear Factory New Jersey was INSANE. I was sky impressed, they put it together in two weeks and didn't advertise at all but it was worth the 5 hour drive and then some! Kind such an amazing guy and haunt owner, his attractions are beyond too notch, immensely professional. This place deserves tv shows, national press and is held to a standard that many others should have. The theme and the sets blend so well the sets are so detailed and extremely well thought out, I have NEVER been so impressed.

GO VISIT. GO VISIT. GO VISIT! They open back up early summer, go check it out before your build out gets too crazy this year, worth the drive or flight from anywhere, and I honestly mean that. I was BLOWN AWAY.

Is this the haunt in May's Landing nj?

DA

Comment

Yup, that's the one! They're open tonight as well I believe.

Comment

Jim is a great guy.
        I helped XtremeCreators build all the custom animatronics and completely set up the entire haunt. Top Notch for first year...

IMG_0659.JPGIMG_0657.JPGIMG_0658.JPGIMG_0662.JPGIMG_0654.JPGThank you,

Stew
        Charles Stewart
        Last edited by Darksidestew; 12-21-2013, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Billboard w/address
          1186693_653377438006645_1083644668_n.jpg

Stew

Comment

Yeah and he just keeps improving it, the last time I was in there it was all just being framed out still. We only did the skull for the photo op. But with his improvements as the season went on just were a total wow factor. The custom slithering snake through the cave walls animation blew my mind! I loved it! This place is a haunters dream.

Comment

Yea...everyday Jim makes a little detail prop and installs it.
              Before you know it...Awesome Appeared....

We finished our part 1 week before opening, but we went there 3 times.....

Stew

Comment

Working...
              X