No announcement yet.

Worst Luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Slain. Need to take care of them...

Never had a problem with all those brands.

Your not even cutting wood with them and they are breaking down...Really...

Stew

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Harry View Post
      In the 23 years I've been in the haunted hayride business, I have used every brand of saw out there and have found that it is the person using it. They will all break down but if you have a person operating one that has an idea about small engines it will save you. We have used Poulans for the past several years. They work fine, they are lighter and pull over easy. Trust me get the right person running it and don't spend 300.00 on chainsaw for a prop.
      Not sure what you being 23 years old in the haunt business has to do with anything...???

DA

Comment

DA, he said he has been in business 23 years, not he is 23.
        Mrfoos, you are correct, you should try to avoid ethanol fuel. 10% ethanol won't bother much, but anything over that is very bad for the engines.
        I like to use a bigger saw(engine size) because it has a deeper sound.

Comment

You're right, sorry about that.

DA

Comment

Nothing beats a real saw, go to Lowe's pay $350 for a Husqvarna 50cc saw. Take the chain off the bar. Double the amount of oil you need to mix in the gas," this makes it smoke more." Drill 2 or 3- 1/4" holes in the muffler," this makes it louder and gives it a pop." Most importantly let someone that knows what there doing operate it.

Comment

Stihl or Echo

Comment

Working...
              X