Custom Made Vacu-Form Masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Made Vacu-Form Masks

I ordered these earlier in 2013 and didn't receive them in time to be used in the season, so they are new and never worn. Even though the small time artist I commissioned to make them didn't deliver on time, the sheer awesomeness of these masks really blows me away so I'm not too mad haha.

Ok so there's 4 masks, all themed to have worked together in the same area of our haunt this past year. They're all custom vacu-formed and have foam padding on the inside so that a comfortable piece of foam is resting against your actors head and not the cold/sweaty/hot/whatever plastic. There are no straps (which I also love) they're designed as one size fits all helmets and are REALLY comfy and quick to get on and off. Works well for those slow nights where 1 actor has to cover two spots....(or so my thought was....because wearing these wouldn't mess up makeup and they can be taken on and off in literally a second).

Eitherway, these items are useless to me now but allow you to get one great bargain!

I would prefer to sell them together as a whole for $440 shipping included anywhere in the US, but if you are intent on buying just one and there's more interest, I'll take $125/mask shipping included. Payment via PayPal please

Thanks Guys and Happy New Year!

photo 1 (1).JPG

photo 2 (1).JPG

Sold!

Wow that was quick! Thanks for the inquiries and thank you Austin for the sale!

Comment

Austin buys everything army related....

Hey, who made these?

Stew

Comment

Working...
      X