Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expo

Very well said Larry.
    I'm heading to Houston although I do not have an extremely large concession area. I feel it's a great opportunity to see what's expected to be in the retail stores this fall.

Comment

Not to choose sides but...

It is sad that they have to say something like this, but I have witnessed what they are trying to avoid,. They are there to sell product. I don't waste their time if .I am not interested in their product, but not everyone feels that way.
      Sadly, a few haunters that go and snatch up expensive catalogs, and spend time chatting to the vendors with no intention of purchase, have ruined it for others.
      I have even seen haunters talking in great detail about specifics of the props with the sole intention of trying to recreate it.
      I can see why this would be off putting, but instead of blaming the show, maybe we should look at those who have pushed them to the point they have to make these statements?
      Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Thier fault they handed them out, not ours.

If I did not have time to talk to them , I would just walk past each booth just to take catalogs or brochures.

They made them look free.

They created a system that bit them in the You know what.....Thier Fault...

stew

Comment

Only One thing has to be defined

Originally posted by Darksidestew View Post
          Thier fault they handed them out, not ours.

If I did not have time to talk to them , I would just walk past each booth just to take catalogs or brochures.

They made them look free.

They created a system that bit them in the You know what.....Thier Fault...

stew
          And it seems as if everyone has missed this.
          If you are a "Haunter" you could be anything but maybe not a haunt owner with a tax number, just a haunt employee?
          If you are a Haunt owner , are you selling Tees of your Haunt? There's your tax mumber, right? Done.

"We need four forms of identification to give you your driver's license."
          "Here are some copies from metropolitain newspapers and national magazines mentioning me , with photos of ME!"
          "Sorry, we can't use those."
          "I am going to all the trouble to fake a magazine or newspaper article about myself to get you to hand me my license?"
          "Aww, I know who you are, here's your license.'
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X