Jim Warfield ... Where is he?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Warfield ... Where is he?

Hey does anyone know where our good friend Jim went to... he's not chasing cats is he? LOL

Wondering how his haunt is doing. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

jim warfield

Last I heard Jim was writing a book about his latest alien abduction! He has been in isolation in the celler of the grin! Trying to squeeze in scares as they come down the bed slide! Fortunately his wife pets and the lady in white have been filling in for him! Getting probed is quite an inspiring experience for some! Bahaha! All jokes aside I asked him the same? On. F.b today Larry. I asked him If u banned him! Lol! I'm sure he will return of he reads this post. Lol
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

Comment

I responded in your other thread too but he's been hanging out as gym whourlfield at Halloween Forum....I don't know if you can see his profile without being a member but here it is http://www.halloweenforum.com/member...hourlfeld.html .......ZR

Comment

Facebook

I have not seen Jim on Facebook either. Shane and it's I hope he's ok!
        sigpic

Comment

jim

I spoke w him on f
          B a few days ago! He is still kicking! But I think he is a bit pissed at old man winter! Ha!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

A short summary of post October activities from Jim Warfield

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
            I spoke w him on f
            B a few days ago! He is still kicking! But I think he is a bit pissed at old man winter! Ha!
            Damon
            Sweep snow, shovel snow, chop ice, get cold, go in the house get warm, but not too warm. 20 minutes later go back outside and do it all again.
            Clean snow off of two cars, drive one 4 blocks shovel more snow, sweep more snow, sometimes chop more ice.
            Drive four blocks back here.
            Winter is Dracula. He sucked almost all of the Mercury out of the thermometer.
            I added some Winter doors inside of the house. Hung a thick curtain too.
            For two nights I read a magazine I bought in 2009 concerning events of World War Two.
            A Christmas present of mine is a 90 hour long series of DVDs concerning the same subject.
            I have been learning "new" things. Interesting things.
            Right after October I bought three sets of solar-powered lights and installed them on the outside of the house.
            They usually work very nicely and they are automatic.
            I built some brackets to hold them where and how I needed them to be and ran their wires inside of pvc conduit to make it all last longer , making life tougher for squirrels and birds nesting.
            Contrary to what some local people have said we have NOT been out of the USA laying on some beach.
            Where do they get ideas like that?
            From the Magic Idea Bottle?
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hey Jim... how is your haunt going? We need to do a feature on that place! Me and Patti want to come up there!

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Oh, yes, forgot to add my Wife is having me marathon" Doctor Who".
                As far as how business is going it's S L O W, but that is to be expected this time of the year, but when it's negative 50 degrees, I can't do much new work here....like I usually do this time of the year.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X