No announcement yet.

Moving forum? Banner ad size problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem with the reply button. You just have to make sure you place your pointer over the top part of the white portion of the button.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Originally posted by Howie Slobber Erlich View Post
      No problem with the reply button. You just have to make sure you place your pointer over the top part of the white portion of the button.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
      The whole button should be clickable not just the white portion. It works intermittently so I think omething is wrong with Larry's style template. Using the default I have no issue with the reply button.

Comment

Update.
        I've tried a machine running Safari 6.0.5 and there is an occasional, unpredictable, banner bounce, but it is stable most of the time.
        As previously reported above, the 'reply' radio button only works on the top edge, not the over the whole graphic.
        HTH

Comment

Banner Bounce

I'm using firefox and the problem does not appear to be the banner at the top. It appears the banner size changes within the thread banner advertising is causing the problem.

Comment

I'm also using Firefox and the jumping is due to the ad on the first post of a thread, when the ad changes sizes.

Also NEW REPLY button on bottom left does not work only button on top of page.

thanks
            R&J Productions
            Las Vegas, NV
            www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Bugs (or as I like to call them... "anomalies&quot
              • Still jumping around when the smaller ad sizes come rotate on.
              • There is a "NEW REPLY" orange button at the bottom of the threads. It is not clickable. The same looking button up top of the threads does work.

Today is Tuesday January 28th, 2014. I am on Chrome version 32.0.1700.76 m

Doug.
              www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
              [Google+] [YouTube]
              [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

Looking into everything... please bare with us!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

We have fixed below points in forum today.

- Page bounce because of wrong size banners in first post
                  - Bottom reply button
                  - Updated mobile theme
                  - Photos size issue in posts (Now all new photos will have bigger size but we can’t change existing uploaded photos between 1/8 – 1/29).

- Private Message is working fine now but it’s showing messages post 1/8. We do have old message backup which we can overwrite but then message of 1/8 to now will be lost. We can’t merge both data.
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Yes I was having trouble also. It kept coming back with "Banner size to large" . I contacted Keegan and as usual he fixed it. I don't know what he did but he can fix it. Nightmare Aftershock here on the forum. Keegan can fix anything.

Sue
                    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Working...
                    X