Check this out... BAD FREAKIN ASS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out... BAD FREAKIN ASS!

Who plays Call of Duty... just watch this entire trailer and tell if you don't think this is bad ass.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

as Excited as I am to play "Fog" im angry that they screwed up Mikes choice weapon....I cant remember when he used a Hatchet...can anyone else?
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Silliness is Everywhere.

The video war game is a fantastic scenario on almost all levels. This morning I was looking at a picture , in a book, of a World War Two German Tiger One tank that had been bombed, exploded in Normandy.
      The Tiger weighed 50 tons, a heavy-weight for it's "day". How much force or energy would be required to rip the turret from that tank, rip it into at least four large pieces and throw all of that at least 20-25 feet away?
      I got my "Evil Laugh Of The Day' (Couldn't stop!) .. as I read the caption under this picture. They named the Tank Commander then wrote:"He was killed in the explosion."
      Well, if he wasn't killed he would have had a lot of explaining to do, if he ever regained his hearing?
      Super DUH?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Seeing Myers is cool but other than that it just looks like another run of the mill video game that people waste way too much time on.

DA

Comment

COD time

I think I'm going to go COD right now. Hit me up
          Biff Malibu 371

Later
          Buck
          Capt.Chaos
          Fear Asylum Haunted House
          Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

add me on ps4 musticylove22 i play cod ghost all day and all nite long.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
              as Excited as I am to play "Fog" im angry that they screwed up Mikes choice weapon....I cant remember when he used a Hatchet...can anyone else?
              He axed a woman in part 6.
              968full-halloween%u00253A-the-curse-of-michael-myers-screenshot.jpg

Comment

Excellent story writing and production value!

Damn shame they can't put the same effort into hack control...
                How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Working...
                X