Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for distortion props, unit 70 or others!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for distortion props, unit 70 or others!

Hey,
    I am looking to buy distortion props like dead Debbie animatronic, rip zombie and others, also looking for unit 70 props as well. If anyone has midnight studios props id be interested in buying them as well. I am located in Illinois, so if you could ship that would be the way to go, unless you are local. Thanks.

bump still looking

Comment

What type of unit 70 are you looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Berg View Post
        What type of unit 70 are you looking for?

Any kinds from unit 70 do you have any for sale?

Comment

We did just pull a army looking skeleton out. http://products.unit70.com/showimage...ges/Butchb.jpg

Comment

Matt if he doesn't buy it I will, $200 +shipping? Shoot me a PM.

Comment

how much?? And do you have any bloody/gorey props like multiple stabbings, or Bitin Brady Mental patient

Comment

Sorry we are still using our gore props. As for the army prop, we purchased it for last season and has been behind a false wall so still looks brand new. Paid 500 plus shipping so thinking more around the $450 area OBO. We're looking for a ghost ride frozen body if you happen to have anything willing to trade? Just a thought.

Comment

Oof! Yeah unless someone offers you a trade you might as well just keep it.....$50 is pennies, it's better to buy new, my rule of thumb is anything used is generally half price give or take a little.....but good luck!

Comment

Ha I can see half if its been damaged or old. You pay for what you get!

Comment

1/2 price?

If anyone has used props they want to sell for half price of new when one year old....JUST LET ME KNOW....I'll cover your bar tab as well the night we complete the transaction. My rule of thimb is 2/3 give or take when I sell good stuff a few years old and much higher on like new barely used.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Lol well I'm cheap with haunt props lol it's why I check here a million times a day for a deal lol but I mean for static props that's average I think, animatronics are a different story, if it shot air than you can bet id pay more Can't blame a guy for tryin!

Comment

Working...
                        X