No announcement yet.

We are about to turn this industry upside down --- Hauntworld.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting ready for Halloween folks... many new changes are happening as we speak. Hauntworld NOW features the webs LARGEST corn maze directory check it out http://www.hauntworld.com/corn_mazes...en_attractions

We are not stopping there... another new directory coming soon! If you have a corn maze feel free to create a new profile for this section of hauntworld.

If you haven't already contact Patti about getting your haunt featured on the best web directory on the planet.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Couple updates from Hauntworld.com ... as you know I put my money or I could say YOUR money into the site to make it bigger and better for you! Very soon like within the next few days we'll have a couple new features added to your profiles...

1) Online ticket: Yes we developed this feature as promised. This was VERY COSTLY and took a lot of work but finally we finished it. The ticket system will feature online custom ticketing, mobile aps to manage the ticketing and much more. See some of the screen shots.

2) Application Manager: We are going to offer an ap for your profiles that allow you to have actors fill out online applications. This will be a free program you can even direct all your actors to your page actors can fill out applications upload images of themselves, their drivers license, everything so you can schedule auditions and more. You can ask any questions you want and much more. Again this will be a free add to your profiles.

3) We have added more levels of Halloween attractions to the site including CORN MAZES - HAYRIDES - GHOST TOURS and PUMPKIN PATCHES. If you have these types of attractions fill out a free profile.

Right now we are trying to finalize many new additions to Hautnworld for the upcoming Haunt Season.

Right now I'm KNEE deep in an SEO update to the site and hoping for the biggest year ever... you still have time to advertise on the website contact Patti directly at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Here are some images of the ticketing system... its on its way! The system allows you to create custom backgrounds, headers, foregrounds, pretty much anything and everything you want to do. The system also gives you the best reporting and everything will also be tied to an apple ipad pos system that comes with it. Pretty cool huh?

Hauntworld is now in the technology business... what else should you expect from us? MOBILE APS that help you market your business for one... wait to you see what I have coming on that end. Yes I'm an idea machine, yes I know how to get things done and I'm going to make things really easy for your business and do it all through Hauntworld.com
        2.jpeg3.jpegA3.jpegA4.jpeg

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Lpoks good Larry. Will this also include an integrated POS system to sell tickets locally which will also be included in the reporting? Will your local applications only run on Apple gear or will there be a version in the future to run on enterprise quality devices that run Android?
          Tim Moore
          info at ominoushaunt.com
          www.ominoushaunt.com
          www.facebook.com/OminousHaunt
          www.twitter.com/OminousHaunt

Comment

Here is an image of the dashboard... its a fully functional ticketing system complete with mobile ap and pos system. We will incorporate this into your hauntworld profiles and you will be able to sell online ticketing soon! Hauntworld is also going to supply many other things such as an application for employment ap, and also will feature social media APS that you can use to promote your business. Again we are going to turn the whole thing upside down anything tech based we will offer as part of our services now and into the future.

Larry
            ticketdashboard.jpg
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

Working...
            X