New BIG SCARY SHOW: SUPER SECRET MYSTERY GUEST, CHAC, more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New BIG SCARY SHOW: SUPER SECRET MYSTERY GUEST, CHAC, more

My apologies for the late posting (went up Friday). I just got back from HAuNTcon.

Episode 46:

It’s time for all the conventions to start up again! Which ones will you go to? You might just see one or more of the (g)Hosts at them! Make sure you stop by and say boo!

Badger starts off the show this week with the latest in the haunt industry updates in Deadline News and speaking of conventions, our interview this week is with Matthew Flagler, owner of the Canadian Haunted Attractions Conference in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. He talks about what is expected at the conference this year and even mentions a very special event that is going to be happening on that Saturday night involving the Unknown Scare -Actor. Want to know what it is? Listen to find out! Storm rants on again in a Haunt Minute about Theme Continuity. How does your haunt fare?

In the Roundtable of Terror, the (g)hosts talk with none other than Larry Kirchner himself. Find out how the owner of The Darkness haunt and HauntWorld Magazine got his start in the business and how he expects to give the magazine a whole new look

The Unknown Scare Actor has an all new FYF, he wants your input; and saving the best for last, the Haunt Rocker Jerry Vayne brings to you some of the best music to date!

We hid the body, but you will become an accomplice just by listening to the Big Scary Show!!!

Episode 46 featured music:
    Rainbow Flavored Nightmares – Audio Zombie
    Souls of Black – Gathering of Darkness
    Beneath the Dark – Shadows Symphony.

www.bigscaryshow.com
    Last edited by Badger; 01-27-2014, 02:28 PM.
    http://www.bigscaryshow.com
    http://www.rabidbadger.org

That was fun!!! Glad I could do the show. Take a listen folks. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
    X