Insane/funny reviews for haunts on Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane/funny reviews for haunts on Facebook

Hey everyone. Something of interest to put a smile on your face, maybe.

I think we all know how frustrating online review services can be - I've read restaurant reviews where people have criticized foods that the restaurant doesn't even serve. So we put together a blog post in tribute to all of the weird reviews we found on the Facebook pages of some haunts. Before you click it, make sure to loosen up your neck for all the head-shaking you're about to do.

http://blog.frightprops.com/the-most...d-attractions/

-Drew
    www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
    [Google+] [YouTube]
    [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Lol ok that was good...The cleaning product one made me laugh hahaha

Comment

Too funny!

That was classic! Very funny!
      sigpic
      PEACE, ADAM
      www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Some Funny Stuff!

For some reason in the 27 years I have been open every night(almost) along with weekend afternoons, I have spent much time and energy talking people into trying Ravens Grin Inn (My place)
        What sometimes makes this so difficult will often be the fact that the person I am talking to was over-scared in another haunted house and have said and proven to their relatives and friends that they will NEVER ever go into another Haunt!
        (I just wonder how THAT could be adversely affecting anyone's Haunt bottomline?)
        All I have to say is.. Thank you super gross and scary haunts, I can always use more business!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X