No announcement yet.

Hand made Gore Bucket Topper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his personal FB page is still up Dewayne Lawrence (Dewayne L)
    Phatman

Comment

Hypocrisy much?

Originally posted by FrightProps View Post
      I see that "Frightener" (who's actual name is "Dewayne Lawrence") claims in postings here that he is only selling old FrightProps, LLC stock and has not made copies.
      This is a false statement as this evidence taken from his personal Face Book page shows him pulling a silicone mold off of our dead cat prop.
      In the first image you can see his comment "I made a silicone mold of it out of yellow and red "

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17800[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]17801[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]17802[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]17803[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]17804[/ATTACH]

I want to make it known that we do not mind if you resell, enhance, or do whatever you'd like with FrightProps products as long as they were originally purchased from us and are not illegal copies that infringe on our copyrights. This industry is full of copycats, we do not have a problem with the copying of ideas. But we have a huge problem with actually making copies of our products or imitating them to a point where they look exactly the same. That's not only unethical but illegal.

I strongly feel that people who violate copyrights such as this person has done should be banned from this site because we should send a clear message that this will not be tolerated in our industry.

Doug.

Comment

Working...
      X