Distortions Unlimited Beast Entryway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distortions Unlimited Beast Entryway

Beast Head Entryway - This is a custom entrance made by Distortions Unimited. It is latex with steel structure. Customers walk in or out of the mouth. The brown wall in the pictures is 16' tall and I used the entryway as seen. Average condition. It has been used outdoors seasonally so it does not look new but it's in ok condition. Customers love tugging on the teeth as they go by so those have been re-welded.Originally $10,000. Asking $5,000 obo. Open to trades or cash. Located near Knoxville, TN. My guys could deliver this or any of the other props for a fee and a down payment. Call or text 615-NineSevenThree-4929.

IMG_0602.JPGIMG_0605.JPGbeast.jpg

Hey Man,

I'm interested. How tall is the actual entrance? I know pics could be deceiving because it looks low in the pics lol, but I also need to know how wide the entrance is. The only hesitations in purchasing is that it must be ADA compliant, and be tall enough to not count as an obstruction to the main entrance. But if my marshal sees it as an obstruction it'd become a $5,000
    Paperweight lol.

Let me know! You can post the reply on here so anyone else who might be on the fence for the same
    Reasons can see and know as well. Maybe help ya have more potential buyers, I'm in CT by the way, what state is this in? Thanks!

Comment

The teeth hang down but that's the fun of going in. Makes you feel like you're entering the belly. You can go left or right to avoid the teeth completely. The "gum line" is like 7' tall. The base is like 6' wide at the narrowest point then flares out as it goes back. I wouldn't think it would be considered an obstruction at all. It's a huge, intimidating piece. Again, that wall is 16' tall in the pic. Looks best at night with lighting on it. Located outside Knoxville, TN.

Comment

I try

To actually keep people out of my house who are over seven foot tall and six foot wide. Maybe a person running a "Head' Shop would like it? Or a pet shop that specializes in Reptiles?
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X