Transworld Booth #1025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Booth #1025

Want to meet a horror celebrity? Atrox Factory (R) and Disturbia (R) and Transworld are again bringing in celebrities for the haunt industry for Transworld. They HAA2014_Celebrity_Guests_-_Jonathan-Breck.jpgHAA2014_Celebrity_Guests_-_Michael-Bailey-Smith.jpgHAA2014_Celebrity_Guests_-_PJ-Soles.jpgHAA2014_Celebrity_Guests_-_Sean-Whalen.jpgwill be appearing at booth #1025 and signing autographs on Friday and Saturday March 21st abd 22nd. Come by and say hey

Are you plan on getting more than this... PJ Soles was HOT back in the day!!! Have you ever checked out www.chillertheatre.com you can go there and get a lot of contacts for celebs. They run two big shows every year they keep adding new celebs every week. Make be good for your haunt to go since you have so many celebs.

I loved PJ Soles in Stripes btw.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I don't know any of these people myself. You seem to be big in bringing in celebrities. I always thought if I were to bring in a celeb they'd have to be A list, but who could afford that?? So you notice a spike in attendance with these folks when in attendance?

Allan

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
        Are you plan on getting more than this... PJ Soles was HOT back in the day!!! Have you ever checked out www.chillertheatre.com you can go there and get a lot of contacts for celebs. They run two big shows every year they keep adding new celebs every week. Make be good for your haunt to go since you have so many celebs.

I loved PJ Soles in Stripes btw.

Larry
        Larry after just coming out of the hauntworld article we have had over 50 horror celebrities at Atrox. We are bringing in these guys like we have over the last three (3) for the haunt industry. Unlike Chiller theater we are not charging to meet these guys. They will be charging for their autographs and such.. We are doing it for the industry for Free...

Comment

Originally posted by MDKing View Post
          I don't know any of these people myself. You seem to be big in bringing in celebrities. I always thought if I were to bring in a celeb they'd have to be A list, but who could afford that?? So you notice a spike in attendance with these folks when in attendance?

Allan
          Allen not really a money maker for us, its just something we have done for the last eight years. It just what we offer in our Que room for extra entertainment value. You've never watched Jeepers Creepers, Halloween or Hills have Eyes, twister or men in Black? Last year we brought in Dee Wallace, Gunner Hansen, and Butch Patrick...

Comment

Paul,

No I just meant if you go to Chiller you can meet the celebs to get contacts to hire them ... build up your list of contacts. That is the ONLY reason I would go to Chiller.

We use to have celebs and are thinking of using them again we've had many... here is a partial list.

Elvia
            Linda Blair
            Robert Englund
            Scott Bakula
            Bobby Picket
            Gunner Hanson
            the leatherface from the new ones
            Jason
            Mike Myers
            Doug Bradly
            Wednesday from Adams Family

Honestly its so many I can't even remember them all... the guy from American Werewolf in London, Lou Ferrigno and so many more.

I lost contact with everyone so if we are going to get back in that game I need to rebuild my contact list.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by Slain View Post
              Allen not really a money maker for us, its just something we have done for the last eight years. It just what we offer in our Que room for extra entertainment value. You've never watched Jeepers Creepers, Halloween or Hills have Eyes, twister or men in Black? Last year we brought in Dee Wallace, Gunner Hansen, and Butch Patrick...
              Paul,

I watched a few of those movies, just not familiar with the actors in it. A good idea for the queue though. I think only die hard horror movie fans knows these flks through?

Allan

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                Paul,

No I just meant if you go to Chiller you can meet the celebs to get contacts to hire them ... build up your list of contacts. That is the ONLY reason I would go to Chiller.

We use to have celebs and are thinking of using them again we've had many... here is a partial list.

Elvia
                Linda Blair
                Robert Englund
                Scott Bakula
                Bobby Picket
                Gunner Hanson
                the leatherface from the new ones
                Jason
                Mike Myers
                Doug Bradly
                Wednesday from Adams Family

Honestly its so many I can't even remember them all... the guy from American Werewolf in London, Lou Ferrigno and so many more.

I lost contact with everyone so if we are going to get back in that game I need to rebuild my contact list.

Larry
                Let me know if you need help be glad to lend a hand

Comment

Believe it or not

Allen believe it or not these people have HUGE followings! Hell you can appear 5 minutes as a walk on with The Walking Dead and command $5000.00 per appearance! Until I hit a few tradeshows with Danielle Harris who is a very close friend as many know I never realized the status these people hold! UNREAL some wait hours in line to see and talk to them. One of the big things besides prizes is getting up close and personal with them at my party can't tell you at the people that's told me that. Shane and it's all fun with Paul and my friends!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X