Mask Lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mask Lot

Closing out my retail section and have about 50 mask with a retail value of about $1500.00 most still have tags there are a few like 5 or 6 with dry spots ( most of these were displays) if your in need of a bunch of mask here it is. There is a pumpkin head foam filled bust and a alien what is collectors items I'm pretty sure. Asking $450.00 plus $100.00 on shipping so $550.00 including shipping will take a big box or 2 or 3 smaller ones. I will not piece these out need them all gone. Email me at shanedabbs@aol.com.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

are there more masks than what is in the pictures? I am only counting around 25 or so in the pictures. If there are more can we get pictures please. thank youI

Comment

Yup

There are several in the boxes below this just gives you an idea of what I have. I took a general shot of them as I am not going to post each individual picture because I just don't have time. But it's around 50.
      sigpic

Comment

I am not wanting a picture of each individual mask. But a picture of the additional masks to know what I am to be buying would be nice. Your first couple of pictures are great. I can see about 25 or so very nice masks. but what are the other ones. I just want to see what else there is. Thank you

Originally posted by graystone View Post
        There are several in the boxes below this just gives you an idea of what I have. I took a general shot of them as I am not going to post each individual picture because I just don't have time. But it's around 50.

Comment

Mask Lot

Sold thanks everyone who showed interest!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X