Prison bus ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prison bus ride

Does anyone remember a prison haunt a couple of years ago, where the patrons were pushed into the back of an old school bus. The bus was bumping from side to side as the bus ran over "pedestrians" in a video that was shown through the windshield of the bus.
    I would like to contact them, to see how they set up the video.

Thanks!

I don't know what haunt that's from, but Terror Visions at The Darkness has a very similar effect with an ice cream truck that rocks all over the place and all the windows are tv screens with CGI effects so it looks like you're driving wildly down a road, nailing mailboxes and such. Perhaps you can talk to Larry about it?
    Mike Quill
    Fear Town Haunted House

Comment

Never heard of it... I will tell you though that we once did a subway ride in the old Darkness meaning our original building.

I have for many years wanted to do an effect where people see a guy driving a car, bus, subway whatever and you walk through and we did that with our ice scream truck. But we also did that many years prior with a subway. But never heard of anyone doing a scene like you are describing.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Prison Bus Simulator

Hi,
        Not sure who's prison bus you saw but we did the same exact thing. we had our's featured on America's Scariest Halloween Attractions 3 a few years ago.
        I use a projector on the front windshield and the bus is on air bags to make it move up, down and side to side.
        Here is the video, watch at 29:02
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aon0J5eU0Nw&sns=em
        Phil Miller
        Frightland
        Frightphil@aol.com
        Last edited by Phil Miller; 03-21-2014, 06:45 AM. Reason: Bad link
        frightland.com

Comment

Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com