New project Secrets of Atlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New project Secrets of Atlantis

Check out this new project that I am working on with John Denley. Secrets of Atlantis will be a traveling muiti-media exhibit comprised of video and interactive displays including full size, interactive exhibits. Discover the source of their power and come face to face with the mighty Atlanteans. Finally ancient secrets will be revealed in a show for ages. Atlantis has been the focus of endless myths and theories. In this amazing project we will be incorporating the skills and talents of a team of international artists to complete their version of Atlantis. Please check out our Facebook page via the link below and LIKE us to stay up to date with the project, locations where it will be visiting as well as info as how you can be a part of the project with us! Also check out the video below to hear more about what you can expect from this exhibit!

http://www.facebook.com/secretsofatlantis

<font size="5">

Justin
    The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

One of my favorite super heros is Aquaman so I'm down baby... as long as Aquaman is included. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Wow, getting all the rights to use those photographs and artwork must have cost a fortune- I recognized work by five different artists on there...must have been expensive.
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

So Does??

"BlackWater" have $$ in this? hahaha (I maik zee tiny joke)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Outstanding!

Looks Great John! Can't wait to see it!

Kenny

Comment

Working...
          X