Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you notice crime effecting your markets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you notice crime effecting your markets?

Is your city on the list of 10 most dangerous cities in America? Any of you actually located in the city itself?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2574905

Jake

Hey... Flint, MI... My home town! #1 in murders. Nice. Glad I moved.
    Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Comment

Baltimore is an obvious one, but where's DC?

Allan

Comment

Corporate Crime?

Moving all those jobs out of our country? Yes, this has dramaticaly affected people's spending and leisure money, which means traveling and spending money for fun.
        A quote from someone you may have heard of before:"Any US citizen who takes his business outside of our boarders should be tried for treason."
        Abe Lincoln------
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

YES! We have an issue a serious one in downtown St Louis with people breaking into cars and yes I believe that is a HUGE Factor in why people come downtown.

I'm sure St Louis isn't the only issue... apparently they are looking for guns!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

"Looking For Guns!?"

I just saw a Facebook petition where people were doing Facebook "Guns Shows" on-line and now sign the petition and have such things banned from Facebook, since known criminals who are already banned from having a gun are getting their guns this way.
            What people might not understand is that criminals need guns! All of their criminal "friends" have guns, and some of their "Friends" might need to threaten or actually hurt or kill them and having that gun would help them a lot, right?
            Personally , if I could afford it, I would just skip owning any rifle or handgun and just own a Tank. I could disguise it to look like a car (except the "Smart" Car) Hang some car fenders and hood on the outside, paint it a bright color, I might have to dress up and look like a "Granny" so as to have an excuse for driving so slow.
            With a Tank you wouldn't have to worry about locking it up in any gun cabinet, or trying to hide it under the bed or under your pillow. My underware drawer is almost large enough to hide a Tank.(u know wut I mean?) hhahahaha!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X